List view should match Map View

wimseyguy

Why these two data view options disconnected? It's practically impossible to do any trip planning involving AL's by panning and zooming the map when the list view reverts to my home coords. If I am traveling to an area that has more than a few AL's it doesn't make sense to have to click each pushpin and read the cover page info rather than scrolling down a list. Why is it setup this way?

I suspect many of us are considering trips to the PNW next August. Both Vancouver/Southern BC and Seattle are full of ALs. How should I decide which ones will be interesting to me and worth my time?

Edited by wimseyguy
  • Funny 1
  • Helpful 1

Good news! When I bring up the list, it *only* shows me ALs in the Seattle area instead of where I am *or* where my map is aimed. I think I get that behavior because I don't like to enable the "location" feature since, as far as I can tell, it's *only* used to figure out where to look to create the list. At least, I've had no trouble finding ALs on the map and completing them ALs with it disabled. And I don't really find the list feature very useful, so I don't use it much.