Slovenian geocaching photo of the year 2021

icabrian

Slovenian geocaching club is organising the geocaching photo of the year contest again. We are kindly asking you to help us select the winner by visiting the gallery at

https://www.geocacher.si/geolovska-fotografija-leta-2021-finalni-izbor/

and vote for your favourite photo in the end. We'd be very grateful for any international input that will expand the voting base. The cachers taking part in the contest are from Slovenia, but many photos are from other places. The voting is open until December 10, 2021.

Thanks everyone who voted. Unfortunately, we started on the same platform as last year (I admit that out of convenience and hoping we'd get away with it), but there was just too much trolling and abuse. :cry: So we restarted the voting from scratch on a new platform with a new system and only count the votes with a valid geocaching nickname. Everyone is well behaved now.

So I would kindly ask everyone who voted before Ranger Fox, to take a few extra minutes and vote again. And of course invite everyone else to help us with their vote. The contest is extended until December 15. I will post the results.

The contest is over, thanks to everyone that participated. The winner was #3, and pretty convincingly. Because of the voting system, the total votes don't tell much, but #3 had the largest number of votes for the first, second and third place. Also, the top 5 photos appeared at least once in 92 % of the ballots. The gallery with photos sorted by the result from the first to last is at https://www.geocacher.si/geolovska-fotografija-leta-2021-je/