[BUG] Impossible to rate and log an Adventure

ilTozzo

https://adventurelab.page.link/v8mz

As you can see this Adventure has 0 rating and no logs, as if it has never been found before. The issue is that it has been found many times (including by me), but whenever anyone tries to rate it or log it, there is an error message stating that it's impossible to proceed. Also, despite on the page it is shown as completed, on the map the pinpoint is without the tick, like it was still not found by me.

Anyone experiencing similar issues?

23 minutes ago, ilTozzo said:

https://adventurelab.page.link/v8mz

As you can see this Adventure has 0 rating and no logs, as if it has never been found before. The issue is that it has been found many times (including by me), but whenever anyone tries to rate it or log it, there is an error message stating that it's impossible to proceed. Also, despite on the page it is shown as completed, on the map the pinpoint is without the tick, like it was still not found by me.

Anyone experiencing similar issues?

I'm guessing this is related to the new release of the completion time feature. I have not seen it yet but that's a big bug!

9 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

I'm guessing this is related to the new release of the completion time feature. I have not seen it yet but that's a big bug!

No it has been like this since this summer. I completed the adventure together with others at an event, and nobody would be able to log it. I remembered about it today and decided to ask here.

• Surprised 1
5 hours ago, ktaylor211 said:

@ilTozzo do you have a screenshot of this warning message that you can share here? Thank you for the information, our team is aware of this bug and will look into it. Thank you for your patience.

It translates as "impossible to send the review", and the two options are Retry (which leads to the same message over and over) and Exit. @ktaylor211

Screenshot_20211124-080951.thumb.png.bcb4b15f3f896aedc45eb085c9517aad.png

Edited by ilTozzo
  • Helpful 1

@ktaylor211

Hello, an update. Now looks like that it's possible to rate the Adventure and leave a log, but probably only if you finish it now.

The new issue is that, while I have completed it months ago, I can't leave a rating or a log, as there is no button to do it in the review page. [screenshots attached]

1628846912_WhatsAppImage2022-03-28at19_05_50.thumb.jpeg.a122624e4a088bdd0f93f5c35711d2f4.jpeg

Main screen of the Adventure, showing that it's completed

1746589135_InkedWhatsAppImage2022-03-28at19_05.51_LI.thumb.jpg.2a9a54879537afcbc91270647c4db13a.jpg

Log page of the Adventure: the buttons to include the log are missing. 

@ilTozzo Thank you for the update. We have a bug ticket to investigate this behavior (so far only reported or reproduced on this particular Adventure), but I have updated that ticket with this new information you've shared. As it appears to be a unique case we do want to investigate it, but I cannot say for certain when this will be. Thank you for your patience and for the helpful update.

• Upvote 1