Samsung Galaxy Go 40

GrateBear

A couple of weeks ago, I posted what thoughts were about getting this laptop and being able to use GSAK.  Can't find that post, so now am here to say that I received the laptop today, and GSAK downloaded perfectly.  Only issue now is how to transfer my databases and macros from my old laptop to the new one, as the download does not show those.  I've posted that question in the GSAK forums, but if anyone would like to offer a solution, please do so.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, GrateBear said:

A couple of weeks ago, I posted what thoughts were about getting this laptop and being able to use GSAK.  Can't find that post, so now am here to say that I received the laptop today, and GSAK downloaded perfectly.  Only issue now is how to transfer my databases and macros from my old laptop to the new one, as the download does not show those.  I've posted that question in the GSAK forums, but if anyone would like to offer a solution, please do so.  Thanks!

If you have access to the old GSAK, do a back up of everything (db's & "save GSAK Settings") to a flash drive.  Then Restore to the new GSAK and check all boxes.  This should copy over all your macros, DB's and buttons and such on the GSAK screen.

• Helpful 1
16 hours ago, GrateBear said:

FYI - If you go into the SEARCH here in the fora, put your name in the search bar, go to "More Search Options", flip to "Member Search", run the search again, you'll find yourself. Click on you and select "Find Content".

From there you can find your old posts, all together.

------------

Or, I suppose, you could click on your profile name in the upper right of the window you're on as you read this and select "Manage Followed Content". Of course, that means you have to be following the thread you're looking for.

The first method covers it all.

Edited by TeamRabbitRun
16 hours ago, GrateBear said:

When you first posted, I went to your profile and clicked on forum posts (total of 2 clicks), but didn't see anything related to what you mentioned.