What Cache is on your "Must Find" Wish List?

DARKSIDEDAN

If you were not limited by Time, Money or Physical Ability, What Cache is on your "Must Find" Wish List?  For me it would be the following geocaches:

Earth's Roof - Mount Everest Peak (GC2BX63).

International Space Station (GC1BE91)

Antarctic Views (GCDECD)

Lego - einer ist zuviel (GC13Y2Y)

Mission 8: Wattle’s Edge (GC1058)

Mission 11: Tallow's Sand (GC1412)

I have dreamed about finding this caches. Sadly some of these geocaches are beyond my physical limits and some are long archived. 

I thought I'd have a crack at GC819T6, though I'm not a big Puzzle cache person.

I was able to find the hidden link, which provided an audio file. As the description implies, it's audio of a crying baby. I tried a few methods to check the properties, metadata and a few other methods of hiding information in an audio file (except the python-script ones) but wasn't able to come up with anything meaningful. Looking at the waveforms in an audio program didn't give any patterns that could be used to get a coord such as counting peaks.

That's about the limit of my abilities...

• Love 1

A unique cache I found that had a high D and T with an audio file was one by Fizzymagic (archived long ago). The audio file when played  sounded like an alien.  Tried all I could think of to get info from it with no luck.  Got a hint from a previous finder- Fourier Transform. Found a program that could do that to an audio file. What came out looked like a "voiceprint" and there were the coords as plain as day. The high terrain was the location.  The top level of a local shopping mall parking structure.  The upper level had a high wall with  a metal fence above it.  needed  to stand on the roof of an SUV/van/truck or use a tool to reach it. A friend devised a tool to extend up to the cache about 10 feet above.The mall security came by about every 20 minutes so you had to time the retrieval  and have a lookout.