If you were Offered the Position of a Geocaching.com Reviewer, Would you take it?

DARKSIDEDAN

It would take a lot of time up and as such be a big responsibility.

Could be frustrating too at times, that you have to operate within a set of rules. Would need to be diplomatic, even to the biggest fool. I have admired the reviewer on several occasions when they kept their cool with a cheating fool arguing with them, or trying to cheat and blatantly lying.

• Helpful 1

Good question and something to ponder in the years ahead when old age makes getting out and finding T4+ caches a little too arduous, but I think having to deal with power trails and wanna-be COs who have no clue about the guidelines or how to take coordinates would be too disheartening. Anyway I don't think I have a ruthless enough temperament for the job.

• Upvote 2

Been there done that, but you won't find my name against any caches, I used my own account and when I finished up I asked for the reviewer status to be removed and return my account to a general user account. This was back in 2003 thereabout. A lot of work and effort, and a thick skin is required.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2