Happy Holidays mission

Laval K-9

Just an update on the last 3 remaining missions...

kini_ont #3 (A replacement mission was sent Feb 28th from Quebec. Only a few miles away so it should make it in a few days)                                       .                       
neiaeadry (A replacement mission was sent on Feb 22nd with a tracking number. It has reached Portugal, it's a good sign.)   

SaraDMar (Was sent Dec 6 from Canada. On March 1st, it came back from Portugal with a note saying it did not comply with customs procedures. It will be send again.)

:santa:

GREAT NEWS my replacement (to me) has arrived :santa:

Thank you to Laval K-9, Claire you have gone up and beyond duties of the Mission

Also I can't believe there was any Christmas candy left :lol:

A wonderful Avalanche geocoin from 2016, a trackable tag and the new Happy Holidays from Jake pathtag.

now for the other replacement Mission I sent, it is still stuck in customs since Mar. 2 hopefully it will be released to its destination 

Thank You Claire for putting up with us this long :drama::drama:

HH 2021.jpg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, kini_ont said:

GREAT NEWS my replacement (to me) has arrived :santa:

Thank you to Laval K-9, Claire you have gone up and beyond duties of the Mission

Also I can't believe there was any Christmas candy left :lol:

A wonderful Avalanche geocoin from 2016, a trackable tag and the new Happy Holidays from Jake pathtag.

now for the other replacement Mission I sent, it is still stuck in customs since Mar. 2 hopefully it will be released to its destination 

Thank You Claire for putting up with us this long :drama::drama:

HH 2021.jpg

Glad it made it safely to you. Except for the candy cane which was not broken when I put it in the envelope :rolleyes:

Just an update on the last 2 remaining missions...

neiaeadry (A replacement mission was sent on Feb 22nd with a tracking number. It has reached Portugal, it's stuck at customs since March 2)

SaraDMar (Was sent Dec 6 from Canada. On March 1st, it came back from Portugal with a note saying it did not comply with customs procedures. It will be send again.)

neiaeadry (A replacement mission was sent on Feb 22nd with a tracking number. It has reached Portugal, it's stuck at customs since March 2)

SaraDMar (Was sent Dec 6 from Canada. On March 1st, it came back from Portugal with a note saying it did not comply with customs procedures. It was send again on March 15)

11 minutes ago, Laval K-9 said:

SaraDMar (Was sent Dec 6 from Canada. On March 1st, it came back from Portugal with a note saying it did not comply with customs procedures. It was send again on March 15)

SORRY CLAIRE!!! :wub: Sad to see Santa isn't done yet!!! :santa: Postal services are getting really horrible. :rolleyes:

• Helpful 1

A mystery letter arrived this week with a coin and the explanation behind its tardiness (and boy what it went through to get to me). The only problem was I didn't know my Mission senders' caching name but with help from Laval K-9 that has been resolved and thanks can go to psych01for preserving in completing her Mission. Thank you!

So I must have been a very good boy(or lucky) to received two missions in one, thanks to both :D

Colorado 20th.jpg

2 minutes ago, kini_ont said:

A mystery letter arrived this week with a coin and the explanation behind its tardiness (and boy what it went through to get to me). The only problem was I didn't know my Mission senders' caching name but with help from Laval K-9 that has been resolved and thanks can go to psych01for preserving in completing her Mission. Thank you!

So I must have been a very good boy(or lucky) to received two missions in one, thanks to both :D

Colorado 20th.jpg

Awesome coin!!! It must have over-wintered somewhere and woke up with the Spring thaw:D

On 3/20/2022 at 12:55 PM, GeoCharmer81 said:

Awesome coin!!! It must have over-wintered somewhere and woke up with the Spring thaw:D

And I sure hope that the last 2 remaining missions will also make it to destination. Seems like Portugal customs keep the packages freeze-dried a long time before letting them free :cool:

On March 28th the last package was received by neiaeadry in Portugal.

I contacted him to make sure he in fact received the replacement mission kini_ont sent him and he did.

Doing the happy dance right now :D

The Happy Holidays mission is officially over. I sure hope the Easter mission won't last that long :P

• Helpful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Laval K-9 said:

On March 28th the last package was received by neiaeadry in Portugal.

I contacted him to make sure he in fact received the replacement mission kini_ont sent him and he did.

Doing the happy dance right now :D

The Happy Holidays mission is officially over. I sure hope the Easter mission won't last that long :P

Santa and the Reindeer better get rested up for the next Holiday Mission!!!