Cache owner notifications

Rayswrld

For the past couple weeks I have not been receiving any notifications of finds or notes on any of my caches.  But the lack of notifications include messages from other cachers and any notes from Groundspeak.  I have changed my primary email address in hopes that would fix the issue, but it hasn't.  I had made no changes to anything when I simply stopped getting emails from Groundspeak.  Anyone having this problem?  Any fixes?  

1 hour ago, arisoft said:

Please check your e-mail preferences that your e-mail is validated. kuva.png.bb87922a8f5f31d4f8759f8d654b0646.png  Did you get the validation e-mail when you registered the new primary e-mail?

Gmail sees to accept messages from Groudspeak. If you are not using Gmail you may try it as your new primary e-mail.

Even before seeing your reply I went in to email preferences to check again.  I had looked yesterday and everything seemed okay.  This time I deleted the emails and reentered them and had them validated.  Things seem to be working now but I don't know why it stopped working for no reason.  Hope I fixed it for good.

• Surprised 1