Caches missing from my map

I used to have an extensive ignore list but  deleted them all.  Now I am finding that many of those previously ignored caches still do not show up in my maps on my iPhone.  

I found it curious that the same thing happens on the web application to an extent.  Please look at the difference between the two web application maps.  

The newer "Browse" map contains these six geocaches that were once on my ignore list but have been removed.

image.thumb.png.4994193b6b434a1021ddbf969e74479c.png

The "Search" map does not contain these six geocaches.... edit:  That puzzle cache down on the road too.  It used to be ignored...  and the one south of it.  

image.thumb.png.16dce825303b5debdb4a112172c62060.png

It would appear that the iPhone App uses the old "Search" map because these 6 caches do not appear on my phone unless I search for them specifically by GC#.  I can add them to a list and they show up on the list map, but when I turn off the list function they all disappear unless selected.  If one is selected it appears until i click off it.  

Any Idea how to get all these caches back on my iPhone app?  

5 minutes ago, Night Hunter said:

I used to have an extensive ignore list but  deleted them all.  Now I am finding that many of those previously ignored caches still do not show up in my maps on my iPhone.  

I found it curious that the same thing happens on the web application to an extent.  Please look at the difference between the two web application maps.  

The newer "Browse" map contains these six geocaches that were once on my ignore list but have been removed.

image.thumb.png.4994193b6b434a1021ddbf969e74479c.png

The "Search" map does not contain these six geocaches.... edit:  That puzzle cache down on the road too.  It used to be ignored...  and the one south of it.  

image.thumb.png.16dce825303b5debdb4a112172c62060.png

It would appear that the iPhone App uses the old "Search" map because these 6 caches do not appear on my phone unless I search for them specifically by GC#.  I can add them to a list and they show up on the list map, but when I turn off the list function they all disappear unless selected.  If one is selected it appears until i click off it.  

Any Idea how to get all these caches back on my iPhone app?  

Did you try the old "log off then back in"  trick? 

1 hour ago, RuideAlmeida said:

The Filter I'm talking about (Found Status) has three options... so which one is "off"?

Oh sorry. The filter on my phone app is only a toggle. Hide my finds and it’s set to on. Even if it’s off, they still don’t appear. The caches in question are also unfound so I don’t think that should matter. 

Here are the screen shots. The first one is a list containing the 6 missing caxhes  

IMG_0795.thumb.jpg.00e9b9a7323f6051aff96eafe42b01a5.jpg

the second one is the same list with one cache selected. 

IMG_0796.thumb.jpg.28be60509280de028305c82b3a46b55d.jpg

the third is after turning off the list. See how all the other caches appear and the selected one is still on the screen? 

IMG_0797.thumb.jpg.6f9b428f8aa84414575ea261eb456cc3.jpg

the last is after clicking off the selected cache. See how it disappears? 

All my filters are set to the default setting  

• Upvote 1