List of Ignored Trackables

kia71

Hello,

List of ignored trackables would be great feature.

If a tracakble disappears from the cache and cache owner does not care about it, he does not mark it as missing ... I would like to put this tracakbe on my ignored list of tracakbles ... and website will not display this tracable in cache inventory list anymore.

No, I use the color of web link of tracakble for this purpose ... if I already visited the tracable webpage ... the color of the web link will be different ... but this solution is not so good ... list of ignored tracakble would be better. :)

Thansk,

kia71

• Funny 2

Besides the cache owner, the Trackable owner can mark it missing as well.  That's two people, not just the CO...

Have you seen many accurate inventories ?  Thanks. Before you make a list, wouldn't it be nice if inventories were accurate first ?

When we saw "no trackable in cache" in our caches logs, we'd head out to often find it on the bottom of the ammo cans, or stuck on it's top.

Guess I could take another's word for it, but so many have been wrong, that my opinion changed after wasting a few trips.  

• Helpful 1