Cache's along the I-5?

BDC

MAP and I have done a number of the I Hate I-5 caches, and have enjoyed the break in the drive that they offer. Most of them are found at the I-5 rest areas. Just be sure that you know whether the cache is on the Northbound or Southbound side before you stop. icon_biggrin.gif

llamasmall.jpg

MAP and I have done a number of the I Hate I-5 caches, and have enjoyed the break in the drive that they offer. Most of them are found at the I-5 rest areas. Just be sure that you know whether the cache is on the Northbound or Southbound side before you stop. icon_biggrin.gif

llamasmall.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by LarsThorwald:

They might not all be called "I5." When I make the trip, I use the state map feature. Just keep zooming, then start panning!

Good point. That's what I did for my trip down US 99. Found MikieP's rest stop cache in Turlock that way. I'm going to stop in on my way back from Bakersfield today! icon_cool.gif

llamasmall.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by LarsThorwald:

They might not all be called "I5." When I make the trip, I use the state map feature. Just keep zooming, then start panning!

Good point. That's what I did for my trip down US 99. Found MikieP's rest stop cache in Turlock that way. I'm going to stop in on my way back from Bakersfield today! icon_cool.gif

llamasmall.jpg