What is your current geocaching goal, if you have one?

DARKSIDEDAN

My long term goal, for which at my age  I'll probably need reincarnation to accomplish, is to qualify for The Scenic Adventurer Challenge and then manage to get to GZ (no doubt with the help of some friends) to make the find. So far I have 15 of the required 40 qualifying finds.

No other real goals as such, as one of the things I find appealing about caching is its spontaneity. Most caches are there to be found whenever I have the inclination to go searching for them and often it's a spur-of-the-moment thing. I do try to put a bit of planning into my milestone caches but, having past 1000 finds in 2019 after six years of caching, I still have a few more years before I'll have to start thinking about number 2000.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:29 PM, barefootjeff said:

My long term goal, for which at my age  I'll probably need reincarnation to accomplish, is to qualify for The Scenic Adventurer Challenge and then manage to get to GZ (no doubt with the help of some friends) to make the find. So far I have 15 of the required 40 qualifying finds.

No other real goals as such, as one of the things I find appealing about caching is its spontaneity. Most caches are there to be found whenever I have the inclination to go searching for them and often it's a spur-of-the-moment thing. I do try to put a bit of planning into my milestone caches but, having past 1000 finds in 2019 after six years of caching, I still have a few more years before I'll have to start thinking about number 2000.

As the last finders four years ago, it’s steep but not dangerous. Have fun.