Gadget Caches

spokexx

Has it ever been discussed about adding the selection of "gadget" as a type of cache to hide or search for? The caches built by WVTim and me would be an example. I would love to see this so I and many others can specifically search those types of caches rather than just ammo cans or lock-n-locks or bison tubes ?

Much appreciation. Spokexx

• Funny 2
  • Helpful 2
1 hour ago, spokexx said:

Has it ever been discussed about adding the selection of "gadget" as a type of cache to hide or search for? The caches built by WVTim and me would be an example. I would love to see this so I and many others can specifically search those types of caches rather than just ammo cans or lock-n-locks or bison tubes ?

Much appreciation. Spokexx

You mean as a attribute? It would be nice. I very appreciate this question. I think that it has not been discussed about this.

Edited by GlobeKeeper
  • Funny 2
8 hours ago, spokexx said:

Yes. I guess as an attribute. Basically when I go to create a geocache or search on the map for one, I can select "Gadget" as a type in the filters.

Forget about getting a new geocache type. Groundspeak decided against it because of coding issues.

If they ever overcome that issue Challenge cache type should be number 1 on that list of new cache type.

• Upvote 1