Some Caches not Show in Contrast with Peers

AvE13403

Hi,
I wonder what the problem is and how it can be resolved. My wife and I use both the Android app. Recently, while on hunt on Mallorca, Spain or in Berlin, Germany, I often experience that I either I or KvE13403 only have some of the caches hidden in the area where we are wanting to go on search.
As an example, GC8BCXP does not appear in my app but alone in her app. I saw GC6W7A0 but not KvE13403. We can live / work with the fact that we have a different mileage to the cache's location but this fact is really disturbing.

15 hours ago, AvE13403 said:

Hi,
I wonder what the problem is and how it can be resolved. My wife and I use both the Android app. Recently, while on hunt on Mallorca, Spain or in Berlin, Germany, I often experience that I either I or KvE13403 only have some of the caches hidden in the area where we are wanting to go on search.
As an example, GC8BCXP does not appear in my app but alone in her app. I saw GC6W7A0 but not KvE13403. We can live / work with the fact that we have a different mileage to the cache's location but this fact is really disturbing.

Any chance you have added any of these caches to your Ignore List?

Different accounts? Same app? Same app version?

Edited by Max and 99

This certainly seems like unexpected behavior. I see you are both premium members. In theory, you should see all the same things. I suppose it's possible if you both have less than optimal cell reception that not all the waypoints loaded, and different ones failed to load on different phones.

Have you checked to ensure that neither of you have any filters applied?

Edited by hzoi