[Bug] Photos Auto-Resizing after saving

STNolan

I did a bit of searching but can't quite find the topic I'm looking for - please forgive me if this has been covered.

I've noticed lately that I can go into a pending cache description and edit the image (I.E. Resize it, lock it to the left or right alignment, add alternative text etc) and then save the page I'm working on. I'll come back later and find the image has returned to it's original size and position on the page - the only thing that remains is the alignment. This happens regardless of whether I click "save" or "Save and Preview." 

To clarify - when I click save and preview the cache page looks just the way I planned it. It's when I go back to edit something else that the image reverts to it's original size and placement. If the rest of my HTML code can stay the same I'm not sure why my images can't. For the record I upload my images to the geocaching server, these are not linked from another page.

• Helpful 1
4 minutes ago, STNolan said:

Ah.... I love a problem where the answer seems to be "just deal with it." 

Most of my cache pages are just text, but with some formatting like line feeds and stuff.  But I have to set aside extra time if I'm editing a page that has a photo, just in case the server will throw up all over it.

On 10/29/2021 at 3:23 PM, kunarion said:

Most of my cache pages are just text, but with some formatting like line feeds and stuff.  But I have to set aside extra time if I'm editing a page that has a photo, just in case the server will throw up all over it.

*When the server throws up all over it. 

• Helpful 1