Sacto and Surrounding Area Get Together

Guest McIrish

Guest McIrish

It has been to quiet out there so Rocklin Doc has planned a get together for all of the geocachers in the greater Sacramento area. Doc has emailed many people to let them know (or volunteer them for duty). The dinner has been planned for March 25th at the Old Spaghetti Factory at 731 Sunrise Avenue in Roseville. There will be a no host cocktail hour from 5:00pm till about 6:30. Dinner will be served around 6:30 or 7:00. The exact time, menu choices and prices will be determined soon. The room we have reserved has (somewhat) limited seating, so please email either Rocklin Doc or myself to let us know if you plan to attend. Please include an email address so we can fill you in on the specifics.

We have already heard from approximately 20 to 25 geocachers that plan on attending, so it should be fun to meet the old friends from last year and make some new ones.

Spring is almost here!!! Time to change the batteries in your GPS and dust off the hiking boots. I am sure we will have another great geocaching summer cool.gif

[This message has been edited by McIrish (edited 03 March 2002).]

Guest Red Rover

Yay! Trickster and I will be there. Thanks for arranging this. The picnics were a lot of fun, but maybe we can get to know each other better since we won't be out on a mini cache hunt during the event.

It was great to finally meet everyone at the banquet. MAP and I really had a good time. We're looking forward to the next picnic. icon_biggrin.gif

Any idea where I should post the digital pictures from the dinner where everyone can see them?

- Rent

It was great to finally meet everyone at the banquet. MAP and I really had a good time. We're looking forward to the next picnic. icon_biggrin.gif

Any idea where I should post the digital pictures from the dinner where everyone can see them?

- Rent

I just went through my pics and I can't believe that I don't have one of The 19th and his nephew.... He must have been up taking pics the same time I was. Are you camera shy, The 19th???

Really a great get together...It has me ready to get out there again and geocache. The final total for our dinner was 48. We have a great Sacramento group. Thanks Doc, you did great!

quote:
Originally posted by Rent:

quote:
If you like, you can forward me your pictures and I can add them to the site. I have quite a bit of fast webspace to spare...

Cool! They're on the way!

- Rent

icon_confused.gif

Could you let me know your web page address so I could view the "Dinner" photos.

Putt

quote:
Originally posted by Rent:

quote:
If you like, you can forward me your pictures and I can add them to the site. I have quite a bit of fast webspace to spare...

Cool! They're on the way!

- Rent

icon_confused.gif

Could you let me know your web page address so I could view the "Dinner" photos.

Putt