Profile page on Windows desk top

jpd43

On my Windows desk top, my profile page "Dashboard" has all the stuff that should be to the right of "Recently viewed caches now way at the bottom left. It is normal on my Windows laptop. Anone know how to get it back to normal? Notice the first picture shows the margin to the right is blank and then in the 2nd it shows what should be there at the bottom.

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (19).png

By the way, when I go to the "new" version of profile both laptop and desktop look the same. (but I prefer the old version).

10 minutes ago, Jayeffel said:

maybe click the X above reading list on the lower part of the page, just a guess. Looks like maybe an unwanted option list popped up somehow.

X above reading list? I don't see one. Where exactly would I find that?

4 hours ago, jpd43 said:

On my Windows desk top, my profile page "Dashboard" has all the stuff that should be to the right of "Recently viewed caches now way at the bottom left.

I see the issue, but I can't reproduce it.  For some reason the second column is being shifted down rather than aligning to the right as expected, like the CSS sin't being parsed correctly in the desktop browser.  Has it showed properly before (is this a new issue) on this broswer/computer?  Updates to the browser, or maybe a new extension that is causing the issue?

I'm on a WIndows laptop, and it's showing properly on mine - I don't have a desktop to compare, but I'm not sure that's where the answer lies.  It seems to be related to the way the browser is reading the CSS, and it's placing those objects below rather than beside the listed caches.  Wish I could be more help.

Edited by CAVinoGal
  • Funny 1