Bug? Pocket query for 1,000 caches stops running at 500

yukionna

Did something change recently with the max limit on the number of caches in a pocket query?  I have a regular PQ that I've been running for years that is set up to return 1,000 caches.  I noticed today that it maxed out at 500 and won't return more.  Normally I have between 600 and 800 caches in the query.

9 minutes ago, yukionna said:

Did something change recently with the max limit on the number of caches in a pocket query?  I have a regular PQ that I've been running for years that is set up to return 1,000 caches.  I noticed today that it maxed out at 500 and won't return more.  Normally I have between 600 and 800 caches in the query.

I think it's still 1, 000.

4.8. Create a Pocket Query

Premium Members can use the Pocket Query (PQ) feature to create a set of caches to download to GPS devices and the Geocaching® app. A PQ can include up to 1000 caches according to the filters you choose. The PQ will automatically download to the Geocaching®  app and remains there for 7 days.

• You can create unlimited PQs.
  • You can store up to 1000 PQs.
  • You can generate up to 10 PQs downloads per day.
  • Pocket Queries will only return active caches.

Tip: Premium Members can also create a Pocket Query from the map view.