San Diego Get-Together?

SteveL

Yes, I would be very interested in getting some more therapy. This year I've attended sessions up in Riverside once and Orange County twice because it's just not offered often enough here in San Diego! Looking forward to any help I can get...

Mark

Addendum: Please refer to my log for the Close To Home 2 cache!

[This message was edited by mark71mark on October 02, 2002 at 11:47 AM.]

I think another meet would be great. I've been mulling over an idea for a gathering at Dos Picos Country Park. I'd like to help organize some sort of cache hunt. I have some ideal temporary cache containers that I would be able to use.

My stumbling block was the cost $200+ to use a group site if we want to reserve a place.

50 people is the max for a unreserved site and most meetings I've been to easily exceeded 50 cachers and family. A w/e early in Novembr might be a good time.

"women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!'

Ealenor Roosevelt

Peregrinus

we made one meeting of the san diego chapter "For the sick and warped folks you walk and ride endlessly in the desert woods and streets of california"...since we have messed a few of the meets of the IE, LA, OC groups right now we dont see any reason why we cant come down for some help,,,let us know how we can help icon_eek.gif

I would love to attend another get-together! I've been to one in a restaurant and once in a park and the park was much easier to get around and talk to everybody so I'd vote for a park meet.

Even though there hasn't been alot of response here in this forum I get asked quite often in personal emails if I know of anyone planning another San Diego meeting. So I'd say the demand is out there.

--- yrium ---

Jane8276 sent me an e-mail, suggesting a "pre-meeting" meeting, for our meeting - got that? My house is on the market and I am moving to south OC real soon, so I'm a bit busy to be too involved with the planning, so, time to delegate!

The San Diego Geocaching chapter will hold a committee meeting next week – the planned date is Tuesday (22nd) eve. at Islands, or wherever is convenient. Who wants to help?

SteveL

Wherever you go, there you are.

I didn't get any response, so nothing has happend yet. I am moving to south Orange County (my house is escrow), so I am unavailable to put this together - perhaps someone else can take the ball and run with it?

SteveL

Wherever you go, there you are.

Is that like - Oceanside... Just kiddin.

Being a newbie to this rather addictive behaviour I would love to meet other San Diegans with the same bad GEO-habit.

How about setting something up at Dos Picos on a Saturday? Beach? One of our semi-existant lakes?

TomBombadil79

[This message was edited by tom_bombadil_79 on November 05, 2002 at 08:06 AM.]