New world heirs

Today i have been researching the category 'old world originals' a lot and i've come up with a neat idea. What if it were possible to see the mostly rural places in the us and other parts of america that have been linked in the old world originals category? Backwater places like new Trier, Luxemburg, dinant and noordeloos to name a few. I would like a new category 'new world heirs' and link the waymarks in the old and new world to each other. Sadly it would be difficult for me to score as i havent visited the new world yet. But a bit fun to see the places nonetheless

• Funny 1

So, what you're after here is the inverse of Old World Originals, which would naturally be New World replicas/reproductions/facsimiles/clones/imitations, likenesses...

Not a wholly unworthy goal/ambition/aspiration/desire/objective/intention/target.

Give it a shot - you have nothing to lose but your time/energy/sanity/community standing/esteem/friends/family. :) ;) :D

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII

The waymarker in the us/ america goes to a town or city that has been named after a place in the old world. They take pictures of the town centre and post the waymark. If the correspondent 'old world original' has been waymarked, they should enter the link to the waymark. In the old world originals, an extra box should be made that the waymark could be linked to the new world ones.

Oh and small town, large name, is about the placename sign while 'old world originals' and the new category is about showing the town/city centre

Edited by Becktracker