The new default auto-filtering is frustrating. Suggested improvements.

JustAbide

In the last few months the website default map had some changes made to it. One of those changes includes defaulting to only showing users "not found by me" and "cache's I don't own". I would like to suggest this be changed back to the previous default of showing "all". Even better would be an option to allow users to select and set their preferred "default" filter settings. This would help improve all users experience.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Switch one time - bookmark the resulting URL - call that bookmark in the future.

It is not a problem for me to solve it by myself. Everything I need is a little Javascript. But it is annoying that GS is always change Everything and afterwards it is more difficult then before. 

Edit: I quote the post of @HHL, because he deleted it and my post doesn't make sense without the post of HHL

Edited by capoaira
Add Quote of HHL's post
  • Upvote 4
  • Funny 1
  • Surprised 1
12 hours ago, HHL said:
13 hours ago, capoaira said:

It's annoying to switch it every time!

Switch one time - bookmark the resulting URL - call that bookmark in the future.

Actually that doesn't apply to the browse map (if that's the map being referenced above). The Found/Owned flags don't stick in the url. Nor the cache types.

Nonetheless, it's two quick button clicks.