Requesting another Lab credit

hostanut

34 minutes ago, hostanut said:

Thanks Max.....I had read that already....it it dated February 5. What I stated happed in the last week.

Well the way I understood is that there's no need to request another, it's done on a random basis, with the criteria stated in that thread.

But the only place I've seen to request a credit is on the app.

3 hours ago, hostanut said:

Thanks Max.....I had read that already....it it dated February 5. What I stated happed in the last week.

From the Help Centre:

We are selecting geocachers regularly from those who meet the criteria and are in locations we are targeting. We occasionally provide opportunities to receive additional second and third credits. There is no need for users to write in, these credits are based on a random selection (with geographic distribution) and will take place at least two times in 2021. If you complete your Adventure and make it Public by December 31, 2021, you have the chance to be selected to create an additional Adventure.

I got an email a few weeks ago advising that I'd been selected for another credit. I'm still not sure what to do with it, as the three ideas I've had so far have all had some drawbacks.

20 minutes ago, barefootjeff said:

I got an email a few weeks ago advising that I'd been selected for another credit. I'm still not sure what to do with it, as the three ideas I've had so far have all had some drawbacks.

It's not the right to publish an AL I would want, but when I can travel again (I'm a carer; when that is ended), I would love to have a Virtual cache (or many) to publish in places around Australia, without any caches. Much better than ALs, as they don't rely on there being a mobile connection, or the company you have on your phone, matching the local one.