looking In Hawaii

wormfarmer1

i am new to this so if this sounds crazy tell me to shut it. i am 26 years old and am looking for people that live close to me to go geocaching with. i live in wahiawa and i did my first caches today and was woundering if there was someone out there that would like to meet up and do some together. Just asking? so let me know.

Hello wormfarmer1, this is GeoKong, we are south of you in Aiea. We couldn't really get together with you to go geocaching, but I just wanted to say Hi. We are new to this as well, and I've been cruising the site for any signs of fellow Hawaiians. We have some very active geocachers on the Island, so I thought I'd find a thread or something, and haven't so far. Maybe some of them will see this and pop in a hello. What caches have you hit? What did you like? We've done the ones near us, and I found my first travel bug, but we've been delayed the last few weeks with sick kids and busy schedules. If I don't hit another cache soon, I may go crazy. (How did I survive before geocaching? I've only known about it for a month!)