FOX 5 KVVU Las Vegas Geocaching Story 23 July 02 10PM

ic_nevadamike

Check out River Mountains Scenic View cache, entry 28 June 02 :

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=1625

I had an opportunity of doing a story with FOX 5's reporter Heidi Hayes and Lee (I don't remember his last name) cameraman on the 28th of June. I had taken some pictures of the event. Check out the above web address. It was alot of fun.... The story will be show on the 23rd of July at 10PM.

If you get a chance to see it.... please be kind... I think I did OK.... but who knows.

Drop me a line.

Mike

ic_nevadamike@yahoo.com

I'ts about time we geocachers get some positive press. Please make some VHS tape copy's when it airs, I'll gladly pay for tape and shipping. I might get to see it if I'm in Laughlin at the time, but I'll probably be on my boat[TV onboard but no reception in the deep canyons were I like to be]. See yah on the tube. Peter icon_biggrin.gif

I'ts about time we geocachers get some positive press. Please make some VHS tape copy's when it airs, I'll gladly pay for tape and shipping. I might get to see it if I'm in Laughlin at the time, but I'll probably be on my boat[TV onboard but no reception in the deep canyons were I like to be]. See yah on the tube. Peter icon_biggrin.gif