Attribute statistics

louie620

19 hours ago, TriciaG said:

from Origin... home coords

within distance... change to 10,000 miles if you like

It's been some time that I set up a PQ but I'm sure there is a rather limited maximum distance (I think it was 100 miles, right?)

So If you want a worldwide search you need to have two PQs.

In one you should select countries and in the list click-select the first country, scroll down and shift-click-select the last country

I think the USA is the only country not included in the above PQ so you need another PQ selecting all (or at least all US) states.

9 hours ago, Hynz said:

So If you want a worldwide search you need to have two PQs.

In one you should select countries and in the list click-select the first country, scroll down and shift-click-select the last country

I think the USA is the only country not included in the above PQ so you need another PQ selecting all (or at least all US) states.

Canada as well. Possibly more now as the prov/state list is enormous (no idea when that was last updated as I'm sure it only had US/Canada items before)...

So yeah, one PQ selecting all countries, then one PQ selecting all provinces and states, which are presumably not covered in the Countries list.

Pocket Query, you'd have to select each state/country where you have finds.  Select from the drop down list, hold control, select the next.

You might want to save a PQ for all Canadian provinces. Once saved, you can modify for other uses. 

Other than a My Finds query Pocket query will NOT return archived!

Isonzo Karst  found, in Florida, attribute Dogs allowed:

Pocket query = 464 caches - only those currently active

Search = 1422 caches - all active and archived