any Reno gatherings...

river ranger

... being planned this year? or could any locals tell me if there have been many local gatherings in the past? seems like we have quite a few cachers in the area, and would like to get together and meet some of them. thanks for any info. hope to see you out there. icon_cool.gif

having to do what the voices in my wifes head tell me to do...

quote:
Originally posted by river ranger:

... be great! that and a Great Reno Balloon Race one also (or combined). wish i had time to put one together, will have to for next year. btw, wow, Ripon, haven't been there in 30 years. used to have family there. icon_smile.gif

having to do what the voices in my GPSr tell me to do...

Howdy from the Almond Capital of the World. Sorry to hear things are too busy but we understand. We have more projects here than we know what to do with. We'll bring the cache and see if it can withstand being unattended.

Take care and happy geocaching.

Bill of Green Achers

"A closed mouth gathers no feet!"

You now have a cache for the air races. Properly titled, The Reno Air Races Cache. I hope there will be more planted before next years races.

Anyway, I have some recent history on this cache location and will be adding it to the web page soon. I just wanted to get it up ASAP and it turned out one cacher made it so that was worth the rush.

Thanks to those of you that have caches in the Reno area. I was able to introduce Geocaching to a friend and he'll be after some more soon (I hope).

Bill of Green Achers

"A closed mouth gathers no feet!"