When did GA State Parks archive their geocaches?

BelchFire

Admittedly, I am a very casual geocachers, so I was unaware that GA has archived all of their geocaches.  I stumbled across something that said they would be adding new geocaches in February, but there wasn't a year shown, so I have to wonder if it has come and gone with no update.  Are GA State Parks coming back on line, or is that over?

Edited by BelchFire
5 hours ago, BelchFire said:

OK, I think I've figured this out. They were archived this past January and new GCs were published in February.  For some reason, the new ones weren't coming up; I had to back into them from the State Park website.  I'm good now ..

I’m glad it worked out.

There’s a Georgia State Park Geotour, where you can get a game passport and stamp it as you find designated caches, one special cache in each State Park.  The Geotour was revamped at the beginning of this year.

And there are big cache Events at State Parks, where some caches or entire cache series are archived to make room for new series.

Use the Search page to see all available caches in an area.