Reach the peak - points

AnsisB

On 10/4/2021 at 9:56 AM, AnsisB said:

The new Elbrus period has started and point system suggests that Mystery cache gives 600 points, but when the Mystery has 10+ Favs - number of points is reduced to 450. That doesn't sound very logical. Is it an error or will be like this? 

Too funny. Obviously the favorite points bonus should be in addition to any other score for that cache. That's the way I've always assumed these overlapping criteria were handled in the past, but I guess not. I see they "fixed" it by just upping the value so you don't lose points, so it's still not cumulative.

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, dprovan said:

Too funny. Obviously the favorite points bonus should be in addition to any other score for that cache. [...] so it's still not cumulative.

It has never been cumulative. Not in any of the past years where there have been different points for favorite points and other caches. It has always been "the higher of the two values". So the fix that was made is very much in line with that.

• Helpful 1