How can I log my activity after closing the adventure

lodgebarn

14 minutes ago, lodgebarn said:

Thanks, I did this but cannot remember how I logged activity retrospectively. From memory it used to be a simple tap on activity but that does not work anymore.

I just tried it on an Adventure I completed a while back but didn't create an activity log on. When I open the adventure and tap on Activity, it brings up all the activity logs with this entry at the top:

image.png.50ab9b5ef9fbc73259582eece56ffab6.png

Tapping on Rate and Review then lets me create an activity log. I'm using an Android and the AL app version is 1.3.9 build 2349.

1 hour ago, lodgebarn said:

I often used to create an activity log when I returned home. In the latest version I cannot seem to find a link to do this. This is on the Android app, am I missing something obvious?

I hide my completed adventures in the adventure lab app. Honestly I find it so much quicker to locate the adventure lab to write an activity log later by using the app map!

As barefootjeff pointed out, just click on Activity, then rate and review.

53 minutes ago, barefootjeff said:

I just tried it on an Adventure I completed a while back but didn't create an activity log on. When I open the adventure and tap on Activity, it brings up all the activity logs with this entry at the top:

image.png.50ab9b5ef9fbc73259582eece56ffab6.png

Tapping on Rate and Review then lets me create an activity log. I'm using an Android and the AL app version is 1.3.9 build 2349.

Thanks, that is what I remembered and I can edit ones I have already completed and also I have found another one not rated where the behaviour is correct. For my most recent one SideTracked - Manchester Stations I just do not get "You". Will try logout, reinstall etc.

19 minutes ago, lodgebarn said:

Thanks, that is what I remembered and I can edit ones I have already completed and also I have found another one not rated where the behaviour is correct. For my most recent one SideTracked - Manchester Stations I just do not get "You". Will try logout, reinstall etc.

Just a question: are you sure it got marked as "completed"?

16 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Just a question: are you sure it got marked as "completed"?

Yes I do indeed. On reflection this is quite possibly the same issue in reverse as when labs you have not completed do not show on the app when you have hide completed set. Only this time there is no workaround available.

• Helpful 1
5 minutes ago, jy09 said:

It's the same for me, the post-editing of the comment does not work anymore ...
version: 1.39 build 2349 .

Same version here but I can edit my activity log. Just tried it out. I have to say the format does look a little bit different to me today and at first I thought I was not able to edit it but I could!

In fact yes I can modify the log afterwards, there is a pencil button at the top right ... I think it's new before I clicked on the message ...
on the other hand for the lab where I did not enter a message at the end of the course there is no pencil ...

Screenshot_20211001_205836_com.groundspeak.react.adventures_edit_16726928161509.thumb.jpg.a5930368faa6794290602a616cf2baff.jpg

1 minute ago, Max and 99 said:

Pouvez-vous simplement essayer l'ancienne astuce pour vous déconnecter et vous reconnecter ? Et voir s'il vous permet ensuite de modifier le journal ?

already done several times, but also restart smartphone .. without result

I tried with the version installed on an old smartphone 1.3.7 buil 2237 I was able to log in .. but on the new version I can see that an evaluation has been carried out, but I have no access, still the screen "there is no encoding of comments for this Adventure" ... on the old version everything is ok ...

I'm using an iPhone 11 and having similar issues.  I can go into the app and edit a star rating/review if I've already posted one.  If I didn't give a rating or review I cannot add one later.  Also, I was the first to complete an AL (and the app acknowledges that I did complete it) but it won't let me edit my rating or add a review.  It says "No reviews for this Adventure yet, Complete this Adventure to add a review."  And the app does say that there has been one stared review (mine).