Removal from Groups

bluesnote

It appears that there is a certain member of the community, who I will not name, that is out to get me. He has continued to set votes forward to remove me from my officer positions in at least 100 categories I review in. I have contacted this member several times over the past few months, and he has continued to ignore me. I have contacted the website administrator and Groundspeak about his full out assault and borderline harassment towards me. I know I am not the only one who has had an influx of "group vote" emails in the last few minutes.

I don't understand what has gotten into this member, but they clearly do not want to listen to reason and want to see my demise, and fail, in Waymarking. Most of these groups he has called votes in, I have been around since the very beginning of the category. Some over a decade old, long before he began Waymarking. I have began to contact every other member of all the category he has called votes in, some of them have voiced their concern too about this particular member these last few weeks. I wanted to see what others thought about this full scale attack, as I hope he is not doing this towards anyone else.

As a side note, please vote "nay" in the categories you manage. I have already been removed in several groups he is an officer in for no reason other than he "hates" me. Thank you.

Edited by bluesnote
  • Funny 1
  • Surprised 2