Filter Terrain and Difficulty Bug

Greenback

I modified the default filter of Terrain and Difficulty but now it wont allow me to select ALL terrain or ALL difficulty options as the APPLY button goes gray when I sellect all. I can sellect all but one and APPLY is an option, I can even select none at all and APPLY is an option but APPLY is grayed out if I sellect ALL terrain or ALL difficulty.

15 minutes ago, Greenback said:

I modified the default filter of Terrain and Difficulty but now it wont allow me to select ALL terrain or ALL difficulty options as the APPLY button goes gray when I sellect all. I can sellect all but one and APPLY is an option, I can even select none at all and APPLY is an option but APPLY is grayed out if I sellect ALL terrain or ALL difficulty.

I"m thinking this is because "All Terrain" is the assumed parameter, before you modify. Same with "All Difficulty". So the system doesn't accept that as a "modification" because it's the assumed search parameter. Does that make sense? Just my guess.

4 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I"m thinking this is because "All Terrain" is the assumed parameter, before you modify. Same with "All Difficulty". So the system doesn't accept that as a "modification" because it's the assumed search parameter. Does that make sense? Just my guess.

Yeah, if you want all the difficulty, terrain or attribute values, you have to select none of them. But with the cache type and size options, you have to select all of them. Makes sense???

• Helpful 3