Geocoin/Trackables

Lehigh Mafia

Ok Mind Boggling Question, at let for me.

I am trying to mark my Geocoin’s as Collectible’s. Problem it seems like if this are active (logged already or moving about) I can’t seem to Marked/Moved/Log then as collectible. Now if they are not logged/moving then it’s normally not an issue.

So what in the World and I doing wrong or is it that they just too late since the Trackables/Geocoins have loggged/moved.

Thanks in advance. Please PM me @Lehigh_Mafia@yahoo.com

6 hours ago, Lehigh Mafia said:

Ok Mind Boggling Question, at let for me.

I am trying to mark my Geocoin’s as Collectible’s. Problem it seems like if this are active (logged already or moving about) I can’t seem to Marked/Moved/Log then as collectible. Now if they are not logged/moving then it’s normally not an issue.

So what in the World and I doing wrong or is it that they just too late since the Trackables/Geocoins have loggged/moved.

Thanks in advance. Please PM me @Lehigh_Mafia@yahoo.com

Set a coin as Collectible if you are intent to next place it into a Collection to remove it from play.  If such a coin is in someone else's hands, they can remove a Collectible from play by placing it into their Collection, a temporary thing, something like a loan.  Is that your plan?  Is your intent made clear on the coin's page?  If your idea is to give away your coins, there is an adoption process that should be easier to do.

I looked at a couple of my Trackables (moving and never moved), and didn't immediately see an issue.  What part of the process is failing?

FWCB8992.thumb.jpg.55477dc431c059c0b07b0604655eefd5.jpg

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 2