Is there a way to 'reset' a TB after activation?

MSSFRD

I bought my first TB just before lockdown and made the mistake of activating it straight away. The theme is related to foreign travel, so I have not released it yet as I'd like to place it in a cache abroad. It's not a huge problem, it's just slightly irritating that it will have had nearly two years of no activity after activation before I finally get the chance to release it into the wild (it's my own fault, I know). Is there a way to reset the activation date so that I could activate it just before I send it out?

Thanks in advance :)

21 minutes ago, MSSFRD said:

I bought my first TB just before lockdown and made the mistake of activating it straight away. The theme is related to foreign travel, so I have not released it yet as I'd like to place it in a cache abroad. It's not a huge problem, it's just slightly irritating that it will have had nearly two years of no activity after activation before I finally get the chance to release it into the wild (it's my own fault, I know). Is there a way to reset the activation date so that I could activate it just before I send it out?

Thanks in advance :)

Have you clicked on "edit" on your trackable's page and try to change the activation date?

Edited by Max and 99
  • Helpful 1