World of Warcraft Trackables

Max and 99

Join the quest to save Azeroth with
World of Warcraft®

In the new cooperative board game from Z-Man Games, World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King – A Pandemic System Board Game, the Lich King and his Scourge threaten Azeroth. Now it’s up to you to help iconic heroes—like Sylvanas Windrunner and Muradin Bronzebeard—fight back. Complete quests, unlock new rewards for the game, and stop the Lich King!

You can request a limited-edition character trackable and share your photos with #WoWCache.

https://www.geocaching.com/play/promotions/wowboardgame?id=8

Edited by Max and 99
On 9/29/2021 at 8:25 AM, Suncrownn said:

I would have loved to have got one:(( Sylvanas is my favourite .. heres hoping i can find one!

I missed the mailman today, but I believe I got lucky because a US expedited package is now waiting for me at the post office in Belgium, and I haven't ordered anything so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

22 minutes ago, mlpatton said:

Why doesn’t my Lady Laidrin World of WarCraft trackable show in my trackable inventory?

You placed it in a geocache. Someone else placed it in the geocache Something is Fishy. So there's no reason for it to be in your inventory cuz you no longer have it. 

Screenshot_20211129-161528.png

Edited by Max and 99
11 minutes ago, Lynx Humble said:

Where you find this info? I don't see it on the website.

Also it would be strange if this is true they are still distributing the TBs

Yesterday on the app there is a date under this promo that said it ends like December 14th. And suspiciously now it is gone!!

Come on Groundspeak, one of you fess up so I don't look stupid! I was surprised too to see that date but that's what it said!

Here's where it was.

Screenshot_20211206-175221.png

3 minutes ago, Qaz said:

I got an email saying I was selected to get one of these trackables but I never received one, is there anything I can do to get it?  Am I just SOL at this point?

Almost certainly. 😁

The only people who can possibly help you is HQ who you can contact from the link at the bottom of every geocaching page. 

Sorry you didn't get the trackable!