Where's In A Name? - N33° 39.36' - looking for fellow Cacher

nostrada

Fellow Cachers,

I am trying to get the Where's In A Name Cache done. My user name is Nostrada, this converts following the guidelines to:

66 78 72 which then divided by 2 results in 33° 39.36' This could be LA or Phoenix.

I'd appreciate your help in snapping a picture along these coordinates and you can claim a find as well. Drop me a reply or mail if you want to assist - I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nostrada

... where is it?

quote:
Originally posted by PhilippeGPS:

Nostrada, I'm not 100% sure, but I think you're only supposed to divide the minutes by 2, not the who;e coordinates. At least that's how I read the instructions. So that would give you 66 39.72 .

SIGH. You are naturally correct. This will place me in the toprical rainforest, I bet. :-)

I will adjust my request. Thanks for checking. These long/lat is still confusing me profoundly.

Markus

... where is it?

quote:
Originally posted by PhilippeGPS:

Nostrada, looking at your coordinates (66 39.72) you may have more options than you think.

Using 66 as your W longitude:

- northeastern Canada (New Brunswick)

Using 66 as you N latitude:

- Norway, Sweden, Finland

Good Luck!

Indeed, I contacted the owner of a cache in Canada already. The Finland one is very, very high up in the north. I could also go for Pakistan or antartica ;-)

This will be interesting.

No way of deleting a post or changing the title, eh?

... where is it?