Just need to make sure I am doing my trackable correctly.

Mkjoens

I am fairly new to the premium finds as of a month ago and I have recently received the Wild Basin Trackable.  I have activated it and filled out the information.  I wasn't sure where to find a cache big enough to put the trackable in, but I indavertantly came across one today.  So do I just place it in there and hope that my "mission" for it gets accomplished?   How do others know to look for it? 

Once you log your Dropped trackable into the cache, it's listed on the cache page's inventory as being there.

Yep, hope's the word.  Hope is when you rely on humans to carry out a task not their own.

If me, I'd mark the trackable NOT collectible, so you don't have to come back later, saying someone put your trackable in their collection.  :)

Usually the default is Not Collectible, unless it's different for this promotion...

There's a lot of helpful trackable information in the Help Center.

Edited by cerberus1
addification
14 hours ago, Mkjoens said:

I am fairly new to the premium finds as of a month ago and I have recently received the Wild Basin Trackable.  I have activated it and filled out the information.  I wasn't sure where to find a cache big enough to put the trackable in, but I indavertantly came across one today.  So do I just place it in there and hope that my "mission" for it gets accomplished?   How do others know to look for it? 

Lucky you to get one of these trackables! Make sure to log the TB ONLINE that it's in the cache. You'll "Drop" it into the cache with a log.