Is my cache listing good?

Shawna426

I had a NM on one of the caches I've placed, and I took care of it and wrote a CO note, but I'm not super well versed on how all the disabled/re-enabled stuff works, and there hasn't been a find since I maintained it, and it usually gets found a few times per week, and it was just a holiday weekend.  Can anyone just check it out online real quick and let me know its listing and appearance on the map all show it as available to find?  And if not, and you know what I need to do to fix it, please let me know that, too.  :-)  Thanks!

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4A8CG

1 hour ago, Shawna426 said:

I had a NM on one of the caches I've placed, and I took care of it and wrote a CO note, but I'm not super well versed on how all the disabled/re-enabled stuff works, and there hasn't been a find since I maintained it, and it usually gets found a few times per week, and it was just a holiday weekend.  Can anyone just check it out online real quick and let me know its listing and appearance on the map all show it as available to find?  And if not, and you know what I need to do to fix it, please let me know that, too.  :-)  Thanks!

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4A8CG

Looks like you did everything right and the cache is ready to be found.  Btw, did you delete the NM log?  Unless there was a good reason for doing that (like foul language) you really should let it stand.  

Edited by NanCycle
Add after looking at cache page again

There was no "Needs Maintenance" log.  The CO reacted to a "Write Note" log.  (It's possible that the log owner edited the log type.)

The CO's reaction was both swift and accurate.  I wish everyone reacted so well in situations like this! It would make Reviewers' jobs much easier.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2
  • Love 1

Oops, got the "hey your cache has been muggled" type of note wrong.  But thanks, both of you, for letting me know it's good to go.  Maybe no one felt like finding a large easy this weekend.  :-)  And yeah, the only bad language was presumably written by a teenager, on the paper log.  Fresh one is now installed, plus new goodies.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Keystone said:

There was no "Needs Maintenance" log.  The CO reacted to a "Write Note" log.  (It's possible that the log owner edited the log type.)

The CO's reaction was both swift and accurate.  I wish everyone reacted so well in situations like this! It would make Reviewers' jobs much easier.

I saw the red wrench symbol and assumed there was a NM log.  Now I looked back through the logs and found the NM in 2018.