Can't Access Cache Owner Dashboard.

colleda

49 minutes ago, Viajero Perdido said:

Workaround, depending on your browser:  Typing "owner" into the URL bar may bring up the link you need; just select it from the list of choices.  (Firefox does this.)

Sorry, I don't understand.

I usually use Firefox but with new computer Microsoft seems to have disabled it. It's installed but not working, unusable. Same thing happened on my Surface 3 after a W10 update. Have been trying for months to fix it without success. I have to use Edge which uses Bing, which I hate.

Edited by colleda

Whatever the browser, start typing "owner" into the URL bar, and see if a Groundspeak URL including that text pops up. 

It also works in the second browser I've tried, Brave on Android. Seems like a standard feature in modern browsers...  IF you've visited that URL before, it'll remember. 

If not, well, Groundspeak still has a bug to fix. 

Edited by Viajero Perdido
39 minutes ago, Viajero Perdido said:

Whatever the browser, start typing "owner" into the URL bar, and see if a Groundspeak URL including that text pops up. 

It also works in the second browser I've tried, Brave on Android. Seems like a standard feature in modern browsers...  IF you've visited that URL before, it'll remember. 

If not, well, Groundspeak still has a bug to fix. 

OK. Understand now. Thank you.

Tried it and I found the dashboard down the list. 

This bug should be fixed.

13 hours ago, colleda said:

When I go to click "Play" it highlights "Play"

From where are you clicking "Play"?

Assuming your bug is the same as my bug ;-) trying clicking GEOCACHING - the upper left link in the top nav bar.  It opens Search. For me, the upper nav bar menus work from there.

They seem to work everywhere except public profile 

12 hours ago, Isonzo Karst said:

From where are you clicking "Play"?

Top of page. GEOCACHING    Play       Community      Shop

Normally I would click "Play" and get a drop down menu with Dashboard and a lot of other items which I can't remember (oldtimers) and can no longer see.

On 9/6/2021 at 8:38 AM, colleda said:

Top of page. GEOCACHING    Play       Community      Shop

Normally I would click "Play" and get a drop down menu with Dashboard and a lot of other items which I can't remember (oldtimers) and can no longer see.

I think I have it figured out. Something has changed whereas I used to be able to get the drop down menus on my Public profile but can only do it on my private profile.