TRAVEL TAG logging error?

Bob's Cash

I found a Travel Tag and I want to log it but it is asking me for a tracking code and I don't know what a tracking code is. As I dropped off the Travel tag in another geocache I no longer have it in my possession to look at. I did however take a picture of the information so I know the TB # and the GC # but when I enter this info in the tracking code field, it tells me it is wrong. What am I doing wrong? I can't log it without the tracking code!!!! 

3 hours ago, Bob's Cash said:

I found a Travel Tag and I want to log it but it is asking me for a tracking code and I don't know what a tracking code is. As I dropped off the Travel tag in another geocache I no longer have it in my possession to look at. I did however take a picture of the information so I know the TB # and the GC # but when I enter this info in the tracking code field, it tells me it is wrong. What am I doing wrong? I can't log it without the tracking code!!!! 

The Tracking code is the letters/numbers that's printed on the tag.     It's not the same as it's Reference number.

Like  Lee, I'd look at 5 and S, 1 (one) and l (el), and the biggest issue is usually 0 (zero) and O (oh). 

You've been around a while, so JIC things are rusty, here's pretty much everything you might have forgotten about Trackables.  :)