Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

HELP I NEED HELP!!!!

i have been working with my ique 3600 for months and i just cant figure out how to do use cache mate and file converter. i have purchased it but that did not seem to work either and i got a subscription to geocaching.com but that did not work either. i need help! i live in los banos ca

i just cant figure it out. if anyone is out there that can help. i need it me e mail is michaelandrade1213@gmail.com

i think this is the 1st time i figured out how to wright a reply

I was just wondering when we will have a gathering. I am new, and I have not got to meet the area's cachers. I have met and cached with NascarFam, briefly met Wolfgrrl, and said hi to Sharkzbyte. I also met the Rowdyclan at one of Wolfgrrl's Caches. So it would be nice to meet all of you, well when stops raining. Oh I also have a new and would like know if any one is working on it. GC184B9.

I am actually working on one as we speak. I am hoping to get it published by the weekend. It will be Febuary 2nd from Noon to 2 or so at Round Table Pizza in Ripon. Just Maybe Tag Can come back home where she belongs. So keep your eyes out for it. There are alot of new Cachers out there. Look forward to seeing everyone.

I thing she's a Northern CVC kind of lady. :drama:

Lady? Didn't you dirtribute 20 or 30 babies at the Mystery Train? And didn't you say they were all from different fathers? Lady?? Lady??? :drama:

Wow. Talk about holding a grudge. It's not like she wasn't in your care during her time of indescretion. LOL

Edited by Green Achers

Any of you going to that event this weekend in Saratoga? I think it should be fun. Get some new info on the the new Garmin GPSrs/ Hope to maybe see some of you there and if not the following week at the Pizza Pitstop. (plug, Plug) I will pick up extra info from the event in Saratoga for anyone that wants it. That Colorado looks nice. also that Wherigo thing should be fun. Happy Caching

Edited by Nascar Fam

Any of you going to that event this weekend in Saratoga? I think it should be fun. Get some new info on the the new Garmin GPSrs/ Hope to maybe see some of you there and if not the following week at the Pizza Pitstop. (plug, Plug) I will pick up extra info from the event in Saratoga for anyone that wants it. That Colorado looks nice. also that Wherigo thing should be fun. Happy Caching

You bet! There will be at least one cachemobile from MAC land with multiple occupants. I also think we will be in a caravan that includes some Dry Creek Geocachers (Fresno area.) :rolleyes:

(On the down side, I will be in Arizona the next weekend so I will miss the Ripon bash.)

Edited by Photom

...On the down side, I will be in Arizona the next weekend so I will miss the Ripon bash.)

Darn it. And I was going to pay for you, Tom. :blink:

Now THAT would be worth CANCELING my other trip!!! (Almost.) :cool::blink:

Go ahead. You'll never know if I'm once again telling the truth if you don't call me on it. :D

You can always pay for me!

...On the down side, I will be in Arizona the next weekend so I will miss the Ripon bash.)

Darn it. And I was going to pay for you, Tom. :blink:

Now THAT would be worth CANCELING my other trip!!! (Almost.) :blink::cool:

Go ahead. You'll never know if I'm once again telling the truth if you don't call me on it. :D

You can always pay for me!

Akem, and that would prove... :D

:D

Ok to get back on topics. If any missed the event yesterday in San Jose. It was alot of fun. And Expencive for me. I could not win a Wherigo geocoin so I had to buy one for 599.00 and they gave me a free Garmin 400t. SO I am off to do some caching and to really try it out. Modesto here I come.

Ok to get back on topics. If any missed the event yesterday in San Jose. It was alot of fun. And Expencive for me. I could not win a Wherigo geocoin so I had to buy one for 599.00 and they gave me a free Garmin 400t. SO I am off to do some caching and to really try it out. Modesto here I come.

That will make a great FTF Prize, Greg. Good idea! :):ph34r:

Hey Doug, How about in Tom's absents... you can field all the abuse (that doesn't land on me)!? :)

Tom, I herd that. (Spelling/Pun intended) :)

Hey Doug, How about in Tom's absents... you can field all the abuse (that doesn't land on me)!? :ph34r:

Tom, I herd that. (Spelling/Pun intended) :)

I have it on pretty good authority that:

a] JPD43 will be attending - and taking notes for me about BOGA's conduct. :)

b] HappytobeFirst will be attending - and finding someone else to take her abuse. (She's tired of picking on me.) :)

Y'all have a great time. I wish I could be there, but I have to go to Tucson to play Sherpa for my wife. :):)

------------------------

Anyone up for the event in Visalia the following weekend? (GC18WMB) Evil Cow Pie Event

Hey Doug, How about in Tom's absents... you can field all the abuse (that doesn't land on me)!? :D

Tom, I herd that. (Spelling/Pun intended) :D

a] JPD43 will be attending - and taking notes for me about BOGA's conduct. :D

b] HappytobeFirst will be attending - and finding someone else to take her abuse. (She's tired of picking on me.) :D

Y'all have a great time. I wish I could be there, but I have to go to Tucson to play Sherpa for my wife. :D:D

------------------------

Anyone up for the event in Visalia the following weekend? (GC18WMB) Evil Cow Pie Event

Not only will I be there with Happy to be First, but I will also have Photommom with me!

b] HappytobeFirst will be attending - and finding someone else to take her abuse. (She's tired of picking on me.) :D

I have it on great authority that HappyToBeFirst will NEVER tire of picking on Tom!

I have it on great authority that HappyToBeFirst will NEVER tire of picking on Tom!

:D:D

;)

Huh?? I don't get it!

Oh wait, now I get it.

a] Bill sent HappytobeFirst a private email (this is 100% true.)

b] and this is conjecture....

So now, she is sucking up! I bet she saw that he had enough extra cach to buy my pizza - so now she's lobbying so that he will buy hers!!

All I can say is "Good Luck, Sue." The odds of him paying your way is about the same as Garmin merging with Magellan.

There is a good reason Bill's wife's geocaching name is $ATM!!!

:);)

:anibad:

Huh?? I don't get it!

Oh wait, now I get it.

a] Bill sent HappytobeFirst a private email (this is 100% true.)

b] and this is conjecture....

So now, she is sucking up! I bet she saw that he had enough extra cach to buy my pizza - so now she's lobbying so that he will buy hers!!

All I can say is "Good Luck, Sue." The odds of him paying your way is about the same as Garmin merging with Magellan.

There is a good reason Bill's wife's geocaching name is $ATM!!!

:):lol:

I feel inspired to defend myself at this point...

The 'Private email' was cced to you - making it as close to an APB as possible. :huh:

As far as my bride, let the record show her caching name to be $ATM$ (you forgot the last dollar sign). We thought it was the perfect name for a Loan Broker. :)

Dang, we're going to have to figure out how to have fun there seeing how Photom won't change his plans. :)

I feel inspired to defend myself at this point...

SOMEONE take a camera! It sounds like BOGA may just pay the way for HappytobeFirst!!

(That's one way of defending himself for sure.) :lol:;)

Bill pay for someone else.... yeah sure. he might buy them a glass of ice water......

Actually, I'll bring some well water for anyone that submits the proper request. :D

I'm not anti gun, but while up in the Modesto area this last week we ran across a couple of caches that had 22 rounds in them and I pulled them out, I don't remember which caches they were in. just thought I'd pass this on, maybe a new cacher in the area

I pulled one out down in the area last weekend, and I have a pretty good idea who left it.

I'm not anti gun, but while up in the Modesto area this last week we ran across a couple of caches that had 22 rounds in them and I pulled them out, I don't remember which caches they were in. just thought I'd pass this on, maybe a new cacher in the area

I pulled one out down in the area last weekend, and I have a pretty good idea who left it.

Resolved. I agreed with Laurie and sent a friendly note about the rules. They're great people so I'm sure it will stop.

If anyone finds item(s) in caches that are not allowed, please remove it/them if you're comfortable to do so (or contact someone if you're not). Geocaching doesn't need bad PR and keeping this fun for all is in everyone's hands.