Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

WOW BOGA! You are special! However are you even a cacher any more? None of us have seen you! :) I'm sure out of all of us, we have to know someone with a jet to give free flights to grab that cache! ;)

BTW: when is the next group going to try and beat Photom's finds in Lancaster? ;)

Oops...sorry I left out Doug. So they got 288 in two days. Come on...we can get 289 no problem! :)

WOW BOGA! You are special! However are you even a cacher any more? None of us have seen you! :) I'm sure out of all of us, we have to know someone with a jet to give free flights to grab that cache! ;)

BTW: when is the next group going to try and beat Photom's finds in Lancaster? ;)

Oops...sorry I left out Doug. So they got 288 in two days. Come on...we can get 289 no problem! :)

Let's Go. Next weekend. Coyote Creek can wait. LOL just kidding. Dawn is looking forward to next weekend.

Let's set the record straight. It was not two days - it was 4 days. And it looks like we actually found 289. And, it was Fresgo, Photom, and JPD43 ;)

Saturday, November 7: 95 finds

Sunday, November 8 : 103 finds

Monday, November 9 : 56 finds

Tuesday, November 10: 35 finds

isnt that crazy. You know the last few times it was placed, you are not sure if it is going to stay there. Or if it was just placed then someone in the group the next second finds it . so YOu go out there to find it to find out that it was found before they post the find and new cords.

Edited by GO CACHN

Caching through the snow

With an free iPhone application

Over the fields we go

Loosing signal all the way

Lids on canisters leaking

Making logs wet

What fun it is to find and hide

Not a muggle in sight

GPS dead, GPS dead,

GPS needs new batteries

Oh, no not another DNF tonight

GPS dead, GPS dead,

GPS needs new batteries

Oh, no not another DNF tonight

Happy Holidays! :)

Been to busy caching to talk. Right MAT. :D

Matt only makes one post a year. He as used that one up already. LOL

Funny greg HA HA HA :D:D O my god that makes two, what was I thinking.

ya now everyone seems to use facebook huh?

your good for 2 years now matt

You know me i am old school. Why should I go any where else when I have a perfectly go fourm that isn't broken? :)

Been to busy caching to talk. Right MAT. :)

Matt only makes one post a year. He as used that one up already. LOL

Funny greg HA HA HA :lol::lol: O my god that makes two, what was I thinking.

ya now everyone seems to use facebook huh?

your good for 2 years now matt

You know me i am old school. Why should I go any where else when I have a perfectly go fourm that isn't broken? :o

Oh Matt...break out of your shell get a Facebook! LOL :lol:

:ph34r:

Hello Bill. Long time no see or hear. What the heck have you been doing since you have not been doing much caching? You just missed on great event. the 2nd Annual Winter Formal was a blast. Sorry not to see you there. Well maybe, just maybe, you will see fit to come to the 5th annual Snores and Smores event.

Hello Bill. Long time no see or hear. What the heck have you been doing since you have not been doing much caching? You just missed on great event. the 2nd Annual Winter Formal was a blast. Sorry not to see you there. Well maybe, just maybe, you will see fit to come to the 5th annual Snores and Smores event.

Yes you did miss an AWESOME Winter Formal!! Hope you'll stop in at my "GROUNDZ ZERO" (GC231M8) morning event

like you did my Latte Cache events, back in the day :c)

Bill? Who's Bill? :D

Caching?! I'm starting to remember.... :D

Yes you did miss an AWESOME Winter Formal!! Hope you'll stop in at my "GROUNDZ ZERO" (GC231M8) morning event

like you did my Latte Cache events, back in the day :c)

Perhaps. I've been known to drink a cup now that then.

Bill? Who's Bill? :o

Photom? Is that you?? OMG. It is you! :D

Edited by Green Achers

:)

Bill? Who's Bill? :(

Photom? Is that you?? OMG. It is you! :o

OMG. :D There is life on the forum!

OMG. :) There is life on the forum!

HOLD IT! Let's not confuse BOGA with life! He doesn't have one - just WORK (a four-letter word.) ;)

:lol: If anyone finds a life, get me one. It's been too long. ;)

ok bill I expect to see you at that coffee event on the 20th. I will even buy you a cup of coffee..

OMG. :o There is life on the forum!

HOLD IT! Let's not confuse BOGA with life! He doesn't have one - just WORK (a four-letter word.) :surprise:

:laughing: If anyone finds a life, get me one. It's been too long. :o

ok bill I expect to see you at that coffee event on the 20th. I will even buy you a cup of coffee..

Oh, It's my turn to buy yours. I look froward to it.

OMG. :P There is life on the forum!

There's not much life on the forum! Has everyone totally migrated to facebook or what?

We have a dilemma - S'Mores and Snores!

I sent an email about our annual Spring camp-out and received very little response.

On the one hand, it would be a shame not to have our 5th annual camping event.

On the other, it would be a waste of time to plan and execute it and no one comes.

So - what's everyone think? Should we do it or not?

All suggestions welcome. :rolleyes::huh:

OMG. :P There is life on the forum!

There's not much life on the forum! Has everyone totally migrated to facebook or what?

I sent an email about our annual Spring camp-out and received very little response.

On the other, it would be a waste of time to plan and execute it and no one comes.

All suggestions welcome. :rolleyes::huh:

I must be on the Z list!!! LOL (kidding)... Like I said on FB (where all the cool kids are), I didn't get the email, but I'd be interested!

Don't know if anyone here was watching this, but as a chatbot fan of Euclid & Gabriel (GC1JF1X & GC1HV8R), thought I'd let y'all know, that "Patience & Sincerity" was finally found: GC1CG5M

There were over 100 ppl watching this cache over the 20 months it's been out (and not found), until now!

If you have NOT found Euclid and Gabriel, whatt're you waiting for? :blink:

Edited by Bug'sMom

All suggestions welcome. :D:D

ANY MORE THOUGHT'S ON THIS SUBJECT?

All suggestions welcome. :D:D

ANY MORE THOUGHT'S ON THIS SUBJECT?

Now thinking later in May - maybe the 21st - 23rd. Does that work for anyone?