Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

OMG!!! I almost laughed myself right off the chair. Good one. B):D:D

I knew there were 50 posts per page, and they're numbered, so I hurried up so I could be on the top of the new page!! LOL!

At least it say's nothing about that st@&$@rs team.

I'm not as MEAN as YOU, JackFan!

I'm mean? Oh who want's jack to die and who wants him to live? Let me quote. LOL.

At least it say's nothing about that st@&$@rs team.

I'm not as MEAN as YOU, JackFan!

I'm mean? Oh who want's jack to die and who wants him to live? Let me quote. LOL.

If I find that hospital, and pull the plugs on Jack, you will SEE people dancing in the streets! I KNOW there are others out there like me. They're just scared of all you clown-cult people, hahahaha!!

Go towards the light, Jack! :D

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Someone actually said something to YOU about violating policy????

I'm agog!!!!!!!!

Is the yellow gone yet??

Yes, they actually did. They said I was spamming and it was against the law for me to post the same thing in the different regions. Lest we forget I was only trying to help?! Geez! Like I said, I won't make that mistake again.

Someone actually said something to YOU about violating policy????

I'm agog!!!!!!!!

Is the yellow gone yet??

Yes, they actually did. They said I was spamming and it was against the law for me to post the same thing in the different regions. Lest we forget I was only trying to help?! Geez! Like I said, I won't make that mistake again.

Akem. I think you did a good thing and there's sometimes reason to break rules... like when someone else is on a rule breaking spree and no one at the controls have shut them down... Anyway, the question was asked 'Is the yellow gone yet?'

We could only hope. I think it's going to be a year for some 'yellow' to fade! :D

YES...THE STEELERS WIN! WOOHOO!!!

I'm sorry GO CACHN you must be so full from eating your trash talk!

Ok...who the heck is this Keystone guy? He closed the other thread that 2fortheroad started! He too has a god like complex! UGH...these people are pissing me off! He isn't even listed as a moderator. GOD forbid any of us speak our minds in a manner that isn't rude! I wish Groundspeak would crack down on these over zealous reviewers/moderators!

Edited by Wolf Grrl

That isn't the point. The point is others were talking about other issues as well just under that heading but without reading it he closed it. I just didn't appreciate the rudeness that went behind the closing is all.

OMG...I was warned. I was told one more time and I would be given a temporary posting suspension. Seriously? However, I can't talk about any moderator in any fashion good or not, etc...including this. Hopefully this doesn't cross the line. Although I have read a lot worse on these forums and the thread kept going. Hmm....oh well...enough said.

Onward and upward! So...what is every one doing this weekend? For us, just chores and hiking. Nothing too exciting.

I know really! Kind of funny if you think about it.

I hope I see every one at Spring Fling 2! Wait, is this against the rules? I'm not being a smarty pants I'm serious. Can I ask about events? It seems to be a fine line. :o

2fortheroad...are there birthdays coming up? That way Wolf Grrl can add them to the CVC Birthday Event - First Quarter.

YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW!

heeheehee!!

I was with Greg on the steelers post, always having to look at it. But this was toooooo funny!

Why thank you!! I like to think it's bold, yet subtle. Playful, yet spiteful. A rare concoction of contradiction, bursting forth with good old fashioned effectiveness!

hahaha! :D

YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW!

heeheehee!!

I was with Greg on the steelers post, always having to look at it. But this was toooooo funny!

Why thank you!! I like to think it's bold, yet subtle. Playful, yet spiteful. A rare concoction of contradiction, bursting forth with good old fashioned effectiveness!

hahaha! :laughing:

Wow that was full of alot of bug words. LOL

Ok...I would like to know what is going on since Super Grrl tried to post a response here and she has been banned from the forums.

PHOTOM...no one told us there was a vote. We can't go that weekend. Wolf Grrl will be cycling 100 miles in one day for diabetes and Super Grrl and myself will be volunteering at a rest stop. The April 24th weekend was the best. We are so bummed. We had such a good time last year and wanted to go this year.

I would assume the voting was done by actual MAC'ers right? Anyway, thanks for the info Photom, it's on our calendar and the weekend works for us. Is it at the same campground as the last one? Looking forward to it!

Yes, the folks who voted are are my MAC email list. It was a close vote -- sorry about the folks who can't make it.

I'm surprised SCCS is not on it. I'll add you Scott.

And, if anyone else wants to be in "MAC" - just say so. We have no rules, no officers, no dues, no meetings... <_<

I would assume the voting was done by actual MAC'ers right? Anyway, thanks for the info Photom, it's on our calendar and the weekend works for us. Is it at the same campground as the last one? Looking forward to it!

Yes, the folks who voted are are my MAC email list. It was a close vote -- sorry about the folks who can't make it.

And, if anyone else wants to be in "MAC" - just say so. We have no rules, no officers, no dues, no meetings... <_<

IIIIIIIIII wanna be somebody! LOL! You have my email addy right? I think Euclid gave it to you, right? hee hee!

I want to be somebody too! Please add me and my gang (those whose names must not be mentioned) to the somewhat exclusive MAC list (unless we need to walk hot coals or something like that as an initiation).

And, if anyone else wants to be in "MAC" - just say so. We have no rules, no officers, no dues, no meetings... :huh:

Is it at the same campground as the last one? Looking forward to it!

S'Mores and Snores IV - Wildflowers will not be at the same campground. Each of the S'Mores and Snores (except for a practice run last fall) have been at a different campground located in Merced County.

This years event will be at one of the campgrounds at Lake McClure. We plan to scout it out soon and expect it will be either Barrett Cove or McClure point.

Also it is probably a better thing that you are doing it this weekend raqther than the weekend before due to that I am sure most places that have water will be full the weekend before. Due to the opening day of Trout season.

??? trout season is open year round in lakes last time i checked??? could be wrong...seson opens for streams on that weekend..however....tobad it looks like the pass will be closed with all this snow and bridgeport fishing will have to wait! :)

Just thought I would let you all know that the Bass Pro Shop here in Manteca is going to do some Geocaching classes sponsored by Delorme. they will be giving away prizes and stuff. they are going to hide caches in store and outside. As far as my sister inlaw knows right not it will be the first two weekends in April. As soon as she knows more about it I will post something here and on the other forum. Hope everyone had a great week. I am really hoping to get out and do some caching this weekend. Pretty sad my numbers so far this year. I think Team Tek has be beat in numbers if you just take his FTF for the year over my total since January 1. So Happy Caching everyone.

Yes, I'm still alive. And I just renewed my premium membership. Expect to see me about a bit more often now. Will be heading out to Kansas in two weeks to see the new grand daughter (and , her parents ). Good chance to get finds in new states. Smores? YUM!

Nice to "see" you, Brute! Welcome back. Maybe we'll see you at S'mores n Snores, huh??

Hi my name is Terry. I live in Ripon and I am new to geocaching. My husband bought me a Triton 400 but I am having trouble using it. I am wondering if there is anyone in the surrounding area that would be willing to help me out. I am so excited about getting started but I feel that I am stuck.

Edited by quimbeez

Hi my name is Terry. I live in Ripon and I am new to geocaching. My husband bought me a Triton 400 but I am having trouble using it. I am wondering if there is anyone in the surrounding area that would be willing to help me out. I am so excited about getting started but I feel that I am stuck.

I use a garmin. I am not to fimilar with the triton. Welcome to this sport and to the forum here. There is also another good forum for us here in the central valley www.cvgeocachers.com

I am really hoping to get out and do some caching this weekend. Pretty sad my numbers so far this year. I think Team Tek has be beat in numbers if you just take his FTF for the year over my total since January 1. So Happy Caching everyone.

Ummmmm I invited you to go out caching this weekend but received no call from you *hmmpfff*

Hit Modesto with Team Tek and ran into Plantdude who helped us to avoid a couple DNF's!

It's much more fun caching in a group.....several minds are better than one in coming up with

excuses about what we're doing!

Edited by StashSeeker

At the Winter Formal, someone brought a wonderful salad made with broccoli and I want the recipe. Can anyone share this with me?

I missed the Winter Formal, but I LOVE Broccoli, so if someone shares it, please post it here, or message me too!! THANKS!! I don't want to miss out ha ha!

Here is probably the best site for triton users,

if We were still in the area We'd be glad to take you out caching. The one good thing I'll

say about the triton series is they are very accurate, the firmware is kind of clunky compared

to some of the units, but if you get used to it its not too bad.

One thing is make sure you have the latest firmware update on it. If you haven't installed

vantagepoint on your puter yet you need to do so its the only way to get the triton to talk to the puter.

Hope this helps :):)

Edited by vagabond

Here is probably the best site for triton users,

if We were still in the area We'd be glad to take you out caching. The one good thing I'll

say about the triton series is they are very accurate, the firmware is kind of clunky compared

to some of the units, but if you get used to it its not too bad.

One thing is make sure you have the latest firmware update on it. If you haven't installed

vantagepoint on your puter yet you need to do so its the only way to get the triton to talk to the puter.

Hope this helps :ph34r::(

Your not out at Caswell this summer? Hope all is going good down south...