Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Bugs Mom's birthday is in August or TinkyBug?

TinkyBug's birthday is May 18th. My birthday is August 14th. That's 40 weeks apart, ha ha!

Ah... Never mind. I think this will only continue going the wrong way if I say it. LOL. Too bad my GPS doesn't help guide my comments. [beep beep - "You are vectering out of bounds. Recalculating."]

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone is being to quite. Come on at least Give the hubby grief about his Steelers and hope they lose on Sunday..

The Steelers will actually be winning on Sunday--did you not get the Memo?

I'm a Charger girl, normally. If I can't root for them, I go AFC every time....

Unless it's the Raiders...then I root for whoever is playing them....

Unless that's the Cowboys...then I just don't watch...

HAHA!

The only thing the Steelers will be doing is Paying there own way into Disneyland.

We will be caching on Sunday! May then best team win! GO CARDS......lol..Steelers all ready have a bowl wins..Hey gocacn your ready for some NASCAR!!! ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS.....!!! :) Also 99 will start up soon....cant wait!

Ya I can not wait. Go Harvick.. ya I am sure I will go to 99 a few times this year.

Iam glad you said Harvick and not gordon! :laughing:

:o I'll say Gordon!! And I don't care what you guys want to throw my way :) . It's BECAUSE of Jeff Gordon that I have my husband and family. :P The 'guy next to me' at the Sears Point race in '98 bet me Jeff wouldn't win the race, and I said he would. He did, so 'that guy' owed me dinner!! The rest is history, and my husband still says he 'won' that bet. (you know, cuz I'm such a prize! :P )

Although besides Jeff, I'm also a Hamlin fan, so we'll see what happens this year!

Ya I can not wait. Go Harvick.. ya I am sure I will go to 99 a few times this year.

:o I'll say Gordon!! And I don't care what you guys want to throw my way :) . It's BECAUSE of Jeff Gordon that I have my husband and family. :P The 'guy next to me' at the Sears Point race in '98 bet me Jeff wouldn't win the race, and I said he would. He did, so 'that guy' owed me dinner!! The rest is history, and my husband still says he 'won' that bet. (you know, cuz I'm such a prize! :P )

Although besides Jeff, I'm also a Hamlin fan, so we'll see what happens this year!

I did not even know Gordon was still racing. LOL LOL.

I did not even know Gordon was still racing. LOL LOL.

That is why I have stuck with Harvick. I started watching him when He was racing trucks in Bakersfield and he is from my wifes hometown. He also shares the same birthday as Dawn. I am just kidding about Gordon. wait no I aint.. :laughing::P

See it is like Football I like the Cowboys and whoever is playing the Niners. and with Nascar if Harvick does not win. All is good as long is it is not Gordon.. :o

Grown men driving in a circle.... oooh....aaaah....riveting.

Oh yeah.....

800px-Original-terrible-towel.jpg

GO STEELERS!!!

like watchin grown men running after a ball is..lol.. :P hey i am an ex nascar racer/driver so its in my blood! :o You should come up to 99 this year and go in the infield and watch a race from that point! :laughing:

Edited by Geo Bandits

Grown men driving in a circle.... oooh....aaaah....riveting.

It's an OVAL thankyouverymuch! (or a tri-oval). whatever. silly non-fans. but yeah GO STEELERS!

By way of apology to all of the NASCAR fans out there here's a video I think you'll enjoy:

http://www.cmt.com/videos/cledus-t-judd/33...ve-nascar.jhtml

Now I have to burn my speakers again! You should have given us the CW warning on this. :D

So, who are these 'Steelers' and why haven't they been caught?! :D

Is that an invite?

well I do work on 2 race teams that will run some races at 99 and other tracks this year! have to see what we can do! you can always just pay the pit fees and just go in them if you wanted too....its a bit more $$$ that way if you dont have your lic.

GO CARDS!!!!! :D:D

so you can do that? I had only been to one race there and did not know that you could by a pitt pass there. my son would love to go and check it out.

Why do some folks here think that it is ok to listen to country music?

Hey! What the heck is wrong with country music? :D I love it! I'm a cowgirl at heart. No dissin' the music! I also love rock, hip hop & the blues so no dissin' country!

I prefer Sprints & Midgets racing. In fact one day I wish to actually race Midgets. I love the mud slinging adrenalin rush!