Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Does anyone know how to legally get to Swings and things now? I

Figures. This is Greg asking... :P The only "Swing and Things" is in New York! Swings and Things

So - I guess the answer is you buy an airline ticket, rent a car...... :ninja::P

He is asking about the Big Swinging Thing cache. I told him to just park near the cache site and if anybody asks... He lost his dog... lol... and if that doesn't help, run like hell!!! :D

He is asking about the Big Swinging Thing cache. ...

I know - I'm just hassling Greg. But if you'd like to serve on the committee that teaches Greg (and Bill) English usage and spelling, let us know. (We call it EPL, "Engligh as a primary language.") :P:D

My Goal is not to see how many times I can get arrested while Geocaching.

New goal. Huh?! (Your trial date for the last problem hasn't been set and here you go again. Man! :ninja:

...But if you'd like to serve on the committee that teaches Greg (and Bill) English usage and spelling, let us know...

Hey! I read that. :P

----

Oh. Greg, that cache you're looking for is hard to get to. Did you drive to the old water park and into the trailer park? The section that stopped you looks the same from the other approach but you should have better luck (but maybe not and you'll caulk up yet another charge). I have some friends that parked their home in that block so I know you can at least drive within a few hundred feet of the hunting grounds.

[spell Checked. Grammar to humor my Southern friends.] :D

He is asking about the Big Swinging Thing cache. ...

I know - I'm just hassling Greg. But if you'd like to serve on the committee that teaches Greg (and Bill) English usage and spelling, let us know. (We call it EPL, "Engligh as a primary language.") :P:D

The jail time would do him good. They teach classes in there and offer the same cache in the showers (oops... can I post that)? :ninja:

Edited by bubnme

It's only 5 days until Merced Morning Muffin Mania. Thinking about it made me want to make some muffins, so I did. This should get you in the mood, too.

89eea574-4289-4f70-aacc-2756280271f0.jpg

Chocolate chip....delish!

Oh, and there are so many new caches in Merced too!

Can I bring my poison oak?? :D:D

You know, I don't think that would be such a good idea. Why would you want to anyway?

I DON'T WANT TO!! But I am afraid it is inevitable. :D

It's only 5 days until Merced Morning Muffin Mania. Thinking about it made me want to make some muffins, so I did. This should get you in the mood, too.

89eea574-4289-4f70-aacc-2756280271f0.jpg

Chocolate chip....delish!

Oh, and there are so many new caches in Merced too!

Can I bring my poison oak?? :D:D

I prefer home made jam.

For what it's worth... Marky once had a full out break and still attended a Geogathering all bandaged up head to toe darn near. At least you know if we poke fun at you, we're not really going to be poking or otherwise touching you! :)

Photom,

Yes, bring it if you must. I'm just thrilled it's you and not Mr2fer!!!!

Where (town, city, cache.....not body!) did you get it??

We (team pilot) did a record run attempt Saturday while going to an event in Auburn sponsored by the RCGDS. I picked up Happytobefirst at 04:15 am and got home around 10 pm. The PO was most likely at this cache (A DNF!!): Rust Under the Tree

But at least we did set a most finds in a day record: 80 :D:)

I was beggining that this Challange with The Hubby was not going to be much of a Challange and I took a couple of weeks off and look what happend. He has almost Cought up to me. I better do something about this and fast. He is only trailing me by 37 caches now. Congrats on all your finds this last week Judd. Also to you Tom and Sue. As I am also sure like Bill said about knowing they are liget finds and no sticky lables were used.

(No Grammer or Spell check used or harmed during this post.)

Edited by Nascar Fam

Hey geokitebuggy,

You just completed an entire career and retired today. What are you going to do next?

[''I'm going to Disneyland'' is the expected response.]

Well, the actual date is Monday 6-30 so I could collect those 2 vacation days for June. They pay you in $$ for them, so I decided a few months back to extend my retirement date by a single workday. It's worth about $800 for me - with about $0.69 being left after taxes :ph34r: .

What's next is going to be a mix of geocaching and youth counseling to kids from the gang families in south Stockton. It will be more of a challenge than the job I've had for 28 years.

I'll tell you more as we eat some muffins together tomorrow.

George

Ya Ya, Judd Let me know that yesterday. And what is really bad that I probably will not get any Caching in this weekend. SO probably Judd will pass me too. How am I ever going to Catch you and Bill. I need to get my priorities back in line and put Geocaching back at the top of the list. I have loaded every cache between here and Santa Cruz and the whole area of santa cruz just in case. So we weill have to see. I am sorry I am going to miss everyone today. We will be at the Happy's 50 for sure. Have fun all. and happy Caching..

P.S. Congrats on all your finds Super Grrl and to your retirement Geokitebuggy. You could say to Bills comment about what are you going to to next. You could say that you are going to Garmin to kick them in the rear and tell them to put out a firmware update for our Colorado's

Edited by Nascar Fam

...I will be hitting 1300 Saturday. In fact, I am trying to make the event 1300!

Bla, bla, bla. I've set it up so I'd hit 1013. [and so what if I'm pouting.] LOL

...You could say to Bills comment about what are you going to to next. You could say that you are going to Garmin to kick them in the rear and tell them to put out a firmware update for our Colorado's

If I could only remember where I put my 60CSx, I wouldn't have to buy something to replace it with. :D

Also just in case none of you noticed Tag is in Merced. or close to it anyway. Hint Hint.

Restraining order... :laughing:

I had such a great time at the event Radikel put on today! The muffins were delicious. The event was just nice and relaxing no caching activities to rush out and do just hang out and catch up. PERFECT!

BOGA...too bad you missed it. Oh yeah...by the way I passed 1300 (not by much). Every 100 cache find is a milestone! So yeah me!!! :D

CONGRATS to Super Grrl she passed 400! :D

NASCAR FAM...not sure how will ever catch up to SB Junky either. :laughing:

I hope all is having a great weekend!

P.S. Super Grrl will be posting her event cache tonight. It will be July 12th. I hope to see you all there. Especially you BOGA! :D

Sorry about bagging out. I ended up having to work through the day (when I had scheduled it as a play day).

Glad to read it was successful. Congratulations to Super Grrl on completing your fourth century find. Wolf Grrl, congratulations on being way ahead of me. I wish I could compete but where you celebrate each century... I celebrate each find! :anicute: And I know 1013 will happen before 2009. I just know it. :)

Well I learned that I am not 20 anymore. My body has never hurt this much from Geocaching. I spent all day Boogie Boarding at Santa Cruz. I do not think there is a bone in my body that does not hurt. Someone Remind me when I try something so stupid agians :anicute::) The sun never came out down there but it was so much fun. I am sure that it was not as fun as Radikel's Event.

Kim I will be at Super Grrls event I am sure. We can not wait.

Has my Restraining order been lifted yet? I can not get the tag till someone else gets it first so someone Get it please. :anicute::anicute:

Well I learned that I am not 20 anymore. My body has never hurt this much from Geocaching. I spent all day Boogie Boarding at Santa Cruz. I do not think there is a bone in my body that does not hurt. Someone Remind me when I try something so stupid agians <_<:) The sun never came out down there but it was so much fun. I am sure that it was not as fun as Radikel's Event.

Kim I will be at Super Grrls event I am sure. We can not wait.

Has my Restraining order been lifted yet? I can not get the tag till someone else gets it first so someone Get it please. :anicute::anicute:

Oh SB Junky Is not alowed to go anywhere with you and Judd anymore. Also Super Grrl needs to stay home more and not Cache with you... :):anicute::mad:

Oh BOGA BOGA BOGA...what size shoe do you wear? That is the size you will be putting in your mouth by the time you are done reading this. :)

:anicute: There once was a cacher named Kaesky. She found that cache when it was a rock between two boulders in front of Howler's store...the cache owner. He is a really nice guy that had a close eye on his cache and would make a point of making friends with you when you found his cache. Wolf Grrl formerly known as Kaesky returned to that cache with Fenie and Foolfen in tow. Howler came out again and informed us it has moved and the container changed. Howler then explained to us that we can log the find again since coords and container changed. Needless to say we found it and logged it. BOGA...please turn your attention to that particular cache page. Howler even states that if you found that particular cache prior to a specific date you may log it twice. Hey BOGA...are you choking on your foot yet? :anicute:

BIG THANKS to 2fortheroad for sticking up for me!!! :anicute:

When I changed my name I changed it just in the nick of time literally. Very shortly after Groundspeak put an end to allowing cachers change their names to where their stats followed. Therefore I was able to keep all my previous finds as Kaesky. Phew!

Oh Greg...when did you forget you were no longer 20? Remember I said that so next year when I'm 40 you can say the same thing to me once I hike Half Dome! The important thing is you were with your family having fun and making memories.

Super Grrl submitted her event. I am now off to celebrate my 12 years with The Hubby! See ya!

Have a happy weekend!

Edited by Wolf Grrl

Oh BOGA BOGA BOGA...what size shoe do you wear? That is the size you will be putting in your mouth by the time you are done reading this. :)

Bla, bla, bla.

Hey BOGA...are you choking on your foot yet? :anicute:

BIG THANKS to 2fortheroad for sticking up for me!!! :)

You should know by now, I only open my mouth to change feet. It does sound like two different finds and since you properly got the owners permission [choke, yuk. Chewing gum on that shoe.] so... I guess you're integrity remains near perfect. :anicute:

Congratulations on making a dozen. :anicute:

1216_blowing_bubble_gum.gif

I was reading a few weeks ago regarding name change and this is what I found. You can change your name.

Well my friends, that time has come...

Due to a recent feature change to our website, we now have the ability to grant username changes under qualifying circumstances. Approvals of username changes are at the discretion of Groundspeak, Inc. and need to comply with the Terms of Use listed here: http://www.geocaching.com/about/termsofuse.aspx.

Please ensure the username is available before making the request via a search using this page: http://www.geocaching.com/email. If your search comes up empty, then the username is available. Note: It is not necessary to create an account using the intended username. We'll do that. If the username already exists and has ever been validated, or the username has been used in any way, then the username is not available.

The request for a username change needs to be made from the email address in your account profile and sent to contact@Groundspeak.com. Provide the current username as well as the requested new username. Please make sure you specify the exact spelling, spacing and capitalization for your new username.

So If I do this can I find all the Manteca Caches agian? :anicute::D:anicute: Just Kidding Judd

Hey now ya'll! I don't do links! ;) I never claimed to be "all that" on the computer. I can type extremely fast and accurate but the technical stuff...no thank you!

I have no clue about that image. I found it on a web page background image gallery site and it shows up on our computer at home. Then I use The Hubby's laptop and it says image stolen. Who knows. :D All I know it's really cute ice cream background.

I would love to attend Happy's event. Unfortunately it is The Hubby's company picnic and he should make an appearance.

I want to thank all of you who came to the event on Saturday and made it such fun. Geokitebuggy, thanks for bringing containers for us all. You can bet they will be put to good use. I think you may also have been the cacher who came the furthest.

Thanks to all of you who lent a hand, especially Mrs2fer for all her help in planning and baking! You guys are the best! Can't wait for the next event(s)!

Way to go MACers for all the great new caches you have been placing lately. This is definitely the hotspot of the Valley!

I was beggining that this Challange with The Hubby was not going to be much of a Challange and I took a couple of weeks off and look what happend. He has almost Cought up to me. I better do something about this and fast. He is only trailing me by 37 caches now. Congrats on all your finds this last week Judd. Also to you Tom and Sue. As I am also sure like Bill said about knowing they are liget finds and no sticky lables were used.

(No Grammer or Spell check used or harmed during this post.)

UPDATE:

NascarFam = 393

The Hubby = 372

Difference: 21