Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

What I think it what ever sport you do there will be Cheaters. A boss once told me that people like that you have to live with for a short time and they go away. They have to live with themselves for the rest of there lives. I really enjoy this sport and meeting all the people. You can delete someones find on your own cache? I did not know that was possible.

Yes, you can delete a post by another cacher if you own the cache. In this case, I doubt any of them will protest. I guess they figure, well, we got away with it on enough of them, it doesn't matter about 3 or 4.

And your boss is right, but it's still annoying. :o Today we're going to let it go and move on!!

What I think it what ever sport you do there will be Cheaters. A boss once told me that people like that you have to live with for a short time and they go away. They have to live with themselves for the rest of there lives. I really enjoy this sport and meeting all the people. You can delete someones find on your own cache? I did not know that was possible.

Yes - you can delete or permanently encrypt logs for your caches.

I was one who had some bogus logs. I've sent emails to the "finders" asking them to describe the caches (since I didn't see their names on the log.) Depending on how they respond (or if they respond) - I will delete the logs.

BUT WAIT. I CAN SEE WHAT NASCARFAM IS DOING. Greg is just trying to distract us by keeping this thread about the bogus logs alive. Nice try Greg.

The REAL important issue at hand is the upcoming trial for abducting CVC TAG!!! and taking her outside her boundaries.

If anyone wants to volunteer for jury duty, and can remain impartial ( ;) post your volunteer status here.

Due to recent posts, the judge has declared that "The Hubby" will NOT be selected for the jury and need not volunteer. :o

I would like Volunteer to be on the Jury. :o;)

I believe the Mac group can not be impartial here either. Due to the influences that the Judge might have on them.

I faxed the judge:

1. Volunteer request: DENIED

2. Change of venue request: DENIED

"Due to recent posts, the judge has declared that "The Hubby" will NOT be selected for the jury and need not volunteer. :lol:"

Confiscate the Colorado!! Lock him up and throw away the key!! (then it'll be easier for me to catch him).

No, wait, what I meant to say was of course I can be impartial your honor. :lol:

The other reason is that we don't CHEAT. Yes, cheat. I'm sad to say I've discovered some cheating that happened after Geowoodstock. It makes me sad that people are so into their numbers that they have to resort to that. :lol: Very sad.

Yeah, thinking about these super mega number types is kind of interesting if you do the actual math. Sanruft and I talked through the numbers once. 24 hours in a day is 1440 minutes; if you figure 10 minutes per cache that’s a maximum of 144 in a day. And that’s assuming you can travel between caches, find them, and log them in just 10 minutes. That sure makes some of the 200 a day claims seem a little fishy.

Heck, I won’t even claim the caches I found with the lovely Wolf Grrl back before I became an officially registered caching type. Some folks just get way to competitive with this stuff (coming for you Greg!!) :huh:

P.S. Congrats on the milestone!

:lol: That does not include time to fuel up, time to eat, time for the restroom, etc... It is infuriating that there are cachers out there that do inflate their numbers. However, there are going to be bad apples in every group. Fortunately, in the CVC/MAC area we have all good apples. I say let them inflate their numbers they do have to live with themselves. We all can just choose to ignore them.

Now moving on...

Can I be on the jury? I can be 100% unbiased!

I'm confused, who's on trial here?

Greg of NascarFam has confessed to the felony of taking CVC Tag!!! out of bounds.

He said:

May 28 2008, 09:36 PM

Post #8625

OK OK. I and I only had everything to do with it going out of bounds. Bring on the tar and feathers. She was crying and crying that she wanted to go. but what happend to the little misses after that was out of my control.

Besides that confession, there are witnesses galore and plenty of damming evidence.

Ted - do you have any VULTURE feathers? Regular feathers just don't seem appropriate. :lol:

Not only that, most CVC folks have a Geo-Record so if they're at court... it isn't because their on any jury. :lol:

Guess I should ask for the record though. Can I be on the jury? I'm impartial!

BTW, Who's the Judge over seeing the trial for this horrific, dastardly deed? :lol:

Edited by Green Achers

Not only that, most CVC folks have a Geo-Record so if they're at court... it isn't because their on any jury. :lol:

BTW, Who's the Judge over seeing the trial for this horrific, dastardly deed? :lol:

Judge faxed: Request for jury assignment taken under advisement. Judge will interview prospective jury member in chambers to make decision.

Judge also said he wants to remain incognito until much closer to the court date. He stated he expects he may be harassed by BOTH SIDES. He did say I could release that he was from the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California.

That's right Cindy...all about the fun and the nice people we meet.

YES...my jury duty approved! :o I feel I can uphold my civic duty in a unbiased and impartial manner.

Here are a few pictures of the CVC children.

37bf1e88-6f24-4cff-822f-61478c214cf0.jpg

857c7c08-c6d5-4738-ab3b-bad349c3c8f3.jpg

It was so nice to see all of them spend the day together and get along. I think they all had a great time and will become good friends. Ahh...group hug!

Edited by Wolf Grrl

Not only that, most CVC folks have a Geo-Record so if they're at court... it isn't because their on any jury. :D

BTW, Who's the Judge over seeing the trial for this horrific, dastardly deed? :o

Judge faxed: Request for jury assignment taken under advisement. Judge will interview prospective jury member in chambers to make decision.

Judge also said he wants to remain incognito until much closer to the court date. He stated he expects he may be harassed by BOTH SIDES. He did say I could release that he was from the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California.

Foul! Foul! :D:D

This cacher cannot be the special messenger to the Judge!! He himself should be on trial for placing a fake CVC tag on or around December 8, 2008.

Apparently Radikel does not want a double trial at Merced Morning Muffin Mania since he deleted my request when charges were reported on that cache page.

Submitting the following exhibit 1:

--This message was sent through http://www.geocaching.com --

-- Copy of email sent to Green Achers --

Just wanted to thank you for not refering to me as "a rat" like the forums did. Although, I still caught a hint of an accusation regarding CVC tag. I attached my correspondance with Photom regarding this matter. I have a copy of the log that I retrieved that I could upload to the CVC tag page.

I found CVC tag in a hollow candy cane at the Castle Air Museum, right where the coordinates placed it.

Appreciated the helpful hints on geocaching.

Sincerely,

Campingangel

Hi,

Actually, the bison tube is fake too. You can get them on ebay for under $2 / dozen.

I see that JPD43 placed CVC Tag way south - hope he makes it in that warm climate.

If you want easy hides, let me know as I can point out some local ones for you.

Take care and happy DNFing,

-Tom-

PS: Say hi to Ali

Thanks for the bison tube. It will come in handy someday. I guess you had to hide the fake tag easy enough for a beginner to find it.

User's Profile:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=52...4e-8be8ee6c52b3

User's Profile:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=43...4f-08daa8e62092

------------------------------------------------------------

Forward abuse complaints to: contact@geocaching.com

User's Profile:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=52...4e-8be8ee6c52b3

------------------------------------------------------------

This email was sent without a return email address. You will need to respond to this email through the Geocaching.com Web site. Visit http://www.geocaching.com and log in to respond to the message from your "my account page".

Forward abuse complaints to: contact@geocaching.com

That's right Cindy...all about the fun and the nice people we meet.

YES...my jury duty approved! :D I feel I can uphold my civic duty in a unbiased and impartial manner.

Here are a few pictures of the CVC children.

37bf1e88-6f24-4cff-822f-61478c214cf0.jpg

857c7c08-c6d5-4738-ab3b-bad349c3c8f3.jpg

It was so nice to see all of them spend the day together and get along. I think they all had a great time and will become good friends. Ahh...group hug!

:D

We love the pics of some of the CVC kids gathered at a Woodstock they will always remember!

No Hendrix, but plenty of LOVE......The Geo-Caching Way! :o

Kim, I would of expected a little more from you than for you to join in this bandwagon and throw me under the bus as well :o The Hubby must be trowing some influence on you. To keep me from Getting my numbers higher. So therfore I do not believe that you be impartial as a juror. So I am recomending that she be thrown off the jury Selection. Also I am recomending that campingangel be accepted as a impartial Juror. Also we are in talks for a plea bargin at this time. Or I guess I should say I hope there is.

Edited by Nascar Fam

Kim, I would of expected a little more from you than for you to join in this bandwagon and throw me under the bus as well :o The Hubby must be trowing some influence on you. To keep me from Getting my numbers higher. So therfore I do not believe that you be impartial as a juror. So I am recomending that she be thrown off the jury Selection. Also I am recomending that campingangel be put on the Jury. Also we are in talks for a plea bargin at this time. Or I guess I should say I hope there is.

I would like Volunteer to be on the Jury. :o:D

I believe the Mac group can not be impartial here either. Due to the influences that the Judge might have on them.

I faxed the judge:

1. Volunteer request: DENIED

2. Change of venue request: DENIED

Our judge has recused herself!! Her latest fax states:

"After due consideration of the latest misconduct by the accused, the extensive media coverage, the possibility of Tag molestation as reported by William of Green Pains, the tiny size of the court room at the planned site, and the jurisdiction of this circuit, the change of venue request is approved. All selected jurors are released from duty without prejudice. This matter will be returned to law enforcement in the area of the crime(s) for further action."

So, no tar and feathering? That's no fair! :) I was looking forward to a quick trial and then a really long T&F. :D

Just an outsider looking in again...

The gps battery take away might not be harsh enough since I am reading some of the posts from Nascarfam and see how seriously he takes this hobby (not a sport G... I don't recall ever stretching or pulling anything before I go out caching). My suggestion has been upgraded...

How about a good old fashion A_ _ wooping? I could bring the bat and some sideline popcorn. :D (This could classify as a sport... JK G)

Edited by bubnme

OK. I am going to go Caching in Merced on Saturday. any must find caches there? and does anyone want to meet up for lunch somewhere maybe fast food? I am going with a friend and our sons. they both are 9. Just let me know.

This is a response to the post...

I enjoy walks along the beach

candlelight dinners and butterfly kisses

just chilling by the fireplace....

Oh wait... after reading the above post I thought I was on www.match.com

Delete, delete, delete

(G has edited his post after I grabbed his quotes... lol :D )

Edited by bubnme

OK. I am going to go Caching in Merced on Saturday. any must find caches there?

1. Possibilities abound by JPD43

2. More than a sign only cache by Radikel

3. Rustic by 2 for the road

4. Myth Busters by Brute-Force

5. Arizona Quarters by Happy to be First

6. Phoenix Dactylifera by mountain_mmike

7. Genus Alcea by The decepticons

8. 2 by night by the decepticons (at night!)

9. Just out of Reach by geohamcash

and a few of mine...

10. Need Shoes by Photom

11. Meet Clark Kent, Bloke by Photom

12. Bullseye by Photom

13. Prevaricate by Photom

There's loads more, but this bakers' dozen should give you some challenges and chuckles. :D:D

Edited by Photom

OK. I am going to go Caching in Merced on Saturday. any must find caches there?

Have to give you a least one cache suggestion to really make it a reachable baker's dozen:

1. Happy To Be First 5

2. Laura's fountain

3. Photom rocks to 3000 (Placed just right at 16 months ago; now at 5000+) :ph34r:

4. "4" in the ABC 123 Series (Not your typical hide!)

5. Now you see it, now you don't

6. Got Glass II (Atwater) (If you are up to the challenge!)

7. Delhi Delight (Regular size that could use some TB's)

Guess I found more than 1.

Happy Caching

Yes, you can delete a post by another cacher if you own the cache. In this case, I doubt any of them will protest. I guess they figure, well, we got away with it on enough of them, it doesn't matter about 3 or 4.

I wrote an email to each of the folks I suspected had logged bogus finds on their way to/from GW VI. I asked them to describe the cache(s) they found since I didn't see their names on the log. None of them responded to the emails - so I deleted the finds last night. Sad. :ph34r:

:blink: Way to go Greg. Ignore the restraining order but minding the CVC Tag!!! rules. :blink::blink:

On another topic, what does everyone think about this historical 1000th find and 32nd Birthday Celibration?!! These guys drove up to Where Two Waters Cross and hunted it IN THE DARK, had a toast [Fire Water makes that 'Where Three Waters Cross] and had a cake out there to boot. That's just way classic if you ask me. :wub:

B.O.S.N. Celebrating her Birthday...

d315f3fa-9a56-4b81-8aea-f54552f86356.jpg

...and designated driver for MarshallOD [is that his first bottle?!] who'd found his first 1000th cache.

b5eaef41-1acf-4290-a6b0-23c1bf0f1cd7.jpg

:ph34r: Woah Greg! I can be impartial and I think I proved that when I provided a few lifelines this weekend for you. I am to remain as a juror.

:rolleyes: BOGA and Tim out caching?! You don't say! I wanna go, I wanna go! Even if it is just to witness the miraculous event. The ghosts of caching past being resurrected to caching present, cool! I say ABOUT TIME! :anibad: All kidding aside, it would be nice to see you back in it!

I am a bad caching friend. I meant to post the following:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OUR CVC/MAC DAD's!

I hope you all had a great Father's Day. Sorry for the late wishes.

Edited by Wolf Grrl

OK. I do believe that Kim can be a impartial Juror. Thank you for the Hints. Even with The Hubby in the back telling you not to give any hints to me. lol. We had a great day in Merced. We found quite a few and a few we did not find. but we will be back for both events in merced so I am sure we will pick up some more there.

Tag is getting lonely out there.

OK. I do believe that Kim can be a impartial Juror. Thank you for the Hints. Even with The Hubby in the back telling you not to give any hints to me. lol. We had a great day in Merced. We found quite a few and a few we did not find. but we will be back for both events in merced so I am sure we will pick up some more there.

Great to see you going to get out and caches Bill and Tim. Would love to be part of that.

:D Woah Greg! I can be impartial and I think I proved that when I provided a few lifelines this weekend for you. I am to remain as a juror.

J u r y T a m p e r i n g ! ! ! :) Where's that judge when you need him?! :( Something smells in this courtroom (and I'm not talking about a pulled finger). :)

Whoa Bill. Slow down. I assume you have CVG Tag!!!'s attorney on a retainer. So just have him/her follow the normal rules: "During the selection of a jury, both parties to the proceeding may challenge prospective jurors for a lack of impartiality, known as a challenge for cause. A party may challenge an unlimited number of prospective jurors for cause. Parties also may exercise a limited number of peremptory challenges. These challenges permit a party to remove a prospective juror without giving a reason for the removal."

:)

:) Woah Greg! I can be impartial and I think I proved that when I provided a few lifelines this weekend for you. I am to remain as a juror.

J u r y T a m p e r i n g ! ! ! :) Where's that judge when you need him?! :) Something smells in this courtroom (and I'm not talking about a pulled finger). :D

Whoa Bill. Slow down. I assume you have CVG Tag!!!'s attorney on a retainer. So just have him/her follow the normal rules: "During the selection of a jury, both parties to the proceeding may challenge prospective jurors for a lack of impartiality, known as a challenge for cause. A party may challenge an unlimited number of prospective jurors for cause. Parties also may exercise a limited number of peremptory challenges. These challenges permit a party to remove a prospective juror without giving a reason for the removal."

:D

...And then we start the tar'n and feather'n! Right?! :(

Does anyone know how to legally get to Swings and things now? I went the way from Mossdale landing and after going through the little tunnel about a half mile down the path I came across this sign.

b3b904d8-f47e-48c9-8329-9d4f2d3fbf4f.jpg

Any other way I can figure out are all on private property around those housing area and No enter sign

My Goal is not to see how many times I can get arrested while Geocaching.

Edited by Nascar Fam