Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

As regular Tour Group Leaders the 2Fers have copies of everyone's passports and know how to get duplicates, so that is no problem. BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa....

Heat up the tar and start gathering feathers!!! The premeditated lawlessness is just sickening. This is a family forum and what example are you setting for the kids?! Mayhem! :( Looks like our last hope is the Minute Men! :huh:

I am totally shocked at the behavior of some of our members. :) And to think that That Stockton Lady would use such language as "BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa...." ;) Well I am just shocked! :surprise:

I am totally shocked at the behavior of some of our members. B) And to think that That Stockton Lady would use such language as "BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa...." :P Well I am just shocked! :)

El burro hablando de orejas!

¿Quién la llamó un burro? ¡O donde nosotros todos apenas que lo piensan! B):rolleyes:

Hey BIG EARS!! Hey DONKEY!! Aren't we a bit off track? It seems to be that we should be planning a rescue mission for CVC Tag before he falls off the earth. (Instead of calling each other names.)

I'd go but I'm not eligible to find him and I also have to go way north Saturday for another (non-geocaching) committment.

So far, I'm sure Tag is in good hands... but how long will that last? :anicute::)

...Tag is in good hands... but how long will that last? :P:)

I'd be floored if Tag's not currently being packed into a suitcase. The fact that it's several counties out of bounds is no surprise but how can it be 'in good hands' when it's not in any hands?! Tom?!!? :rolleyes:

I think we better get more tar. This whole thing isn't passing the smell test! :anicute:

I am totally shocked at the behavior of some of our members. :anicute: And to think that That Stockton Lady would use such language as "BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa...." :) Well I am just shocked! :P

Oh Stockton Lady................After I have so often spoken of you in such kindly terms................I am truly hurt that you would slam me with Spanish witisims. The best I can tell you are saying this is kind of like the old pot and kettle thing :rolleyes:

Oh Stockton Lady................After I have so often spoken of you in such kindly terms................I am truly hurt that you would slam me with Spanish witisims. The best I can tell you are saying this is kind of like the old pot and kettle thing :)

That's right. It means the burro is making fun of someone else's ears, or the pot is calling the kettle black. (Which you were!)

Oh Stockton Lady................After I have so often spoken of you in such kindly terms................I am truly hurt that you would slam me with Spanish witisims. The best I can tell you are saying this is kind of like the old pot and kettle thing :(

That's right. It means the burro is making fun of someone else's ears, or the pot is calling the kettle black. (Which you were!)

Who? Me? :D "BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa...." :(

South of Merced?!! Too scarry. I'm afraid of falling off the edge of the earth and that would surely do it! :D:(

Does going north of Lodi have the same effect on you???? :(:DB)

Hi Bill B)

Now, in all fairness... most of the last caches that I've found where North of Lodi! :D:( Hi Alan. I always know when you're coming onto this thread because all the fish hide. B)B)

OK...you got me on that one. I'll swim away now...... B)

I just received my "United for Diabetes" travel bug...What a great cause! This one needs to move along outside of the US...Tom, Doug, Laura, Pete, Bev (or anyone else that likes to break the rules with Tag)...How about taking this instead of Tag?? :(:D

Poor ol' Tag...Stuck down there in Fresno with no hope of survival... :(

Poor ol' Tag...Stuck down there in Fresno with no hope of survival... :(

Yeah, how sad, whose dopey idea was that?? Tom??? Doug??? :wub:

Well Tom appears to be the MKP on all these exploits... He poimted out that the Fresno Tag Cache has likewise traveled out of it's boundry - into Sonora if I recall. So who caches into both of those area's that could have made the trade? And who's going to further exploit these poor traveling caches now that they're out of their elements?!

Shame - shame.

Doug. Tom. Laura. Bev. Pete! Did I miss any of the key players?! LOL

As usual, I'm totally innocent! I think if we examine the facts we will find that TOM is usually in the center of all the TAG action.

Need I say more??

Ok. Let's examine.

TAG went to Germany. Tom didn't go to Germany

TAG went to Austria. Tom didn't go to Austria.

TAG went to France. Tom didn't go to France.

Hmmm. Theory disproved. Now, who DID go to those places? Huh? :(

As usual, I'm totally innocent! I think if we examine the facts we will find that TOM is usually in the center of all the TAG action.

Need I say more??

Ok. Let's examine.

Hmmm. Theory disproved. Now, who DID go to those places? Huh? :)

I didn't see China on that list... B)

Need I say more??

Ok. Let's examine.

Hmmm. Theory disproved. Now, who DID go to those places? Huh? :D

I didn't see China on that list... :)

Or Italy either for that matter.

but in spite of all this lawlessness... good people still emerge. :D

Trekky found CVC Tag!!! (Unknown Cache) at 12/18/2006

Log Date: 12/18/2006

My dad and I are going to get this one back to the CVC area this weekend. Thanks for letting Tag see the Fresno Area at least it closer than China!!

I'll warn them not to talk to strangers on their way through MACland. :)

My dad and I are going to get this one back to the CVC area this weekend. Thanks for letting Tag see the Fresno Area at least it closer than China!!

I'll warn them not to talk to strangers on their way through MACland. :D

Shhhhh. Shhhh. This is a very clandestine "exchange." :D Loose lips sink ships. :) If our agents don't have anything to trade for CVC Tag, he may be in serious trouble. Not another word until OUR Tag is back in the hands of some trusty CVC person. Now to find just one person who fits that description.

I'll warn them not to talk to strangers on their way through MACland. :D

Shhhhh. Shhhh. This is a very clandestine "exchange." :D Loose lips sink ships. :) If our agents don't have anything to trade for CVC Tag, he may be in serious trouble. Not another word until OUR Tag is back in the hands of some trusty CVC person. Now to find just one person who fits that description.

One day, I will find this elusive TAG. Beware, I might take it hostage. Und.....bevare.....ifff you keep writing in die Spanishe, I vill be forced to write in Deutsche! Ifff I vant to be really nasty, I can write in Schwabische dialekt.

Edited by nutlady

Shhhhh. Shhhh. This is a very clandestine "exchange." :D Loose lips sink ships. :D If our agents don't have anything to trade for CVC Tag, he may be in serious trouble. Not another word until OUR Tag is back in the hands of some trusty CVC person. Now to find just one person who fits that description.

My sources reported details of the trade which includes a not so trust worthy charactor. It will be interesting to see who HE then gives it to. :D

One day, I will find this elusive TAG. Beware, I might take it hostage. Und.....bevare.....ifff you keep writing in die Spanishe, I vill be forced to write in Deutsche! Ifff I vant to be really nasty, I can write in Schwabische dialekt.

Stören Sie nicht, wie wir alle Sprachen sprechen.

Hinder niet aangezien wij alle talen spreken.

Μην ενοχλήστε δεδομένου ότι μιλάμε όλες τις γλώσσες.

私達が言語すべてを話すように迷惑を掛けてはいけない。

不要打扰如同我们讲所有语言。

Não incomode como nós falamos todas as línguas.

:):D:D

Shhhhh. Shhhh. This is a very clandestine "exchange." :) Loose lips sink ships. :cool: If our agents don't have anything to trade for CVC Tag, he may be in serious trouble. Not another word until OUR Tag is back in the hands of some trusty CVC person. Now to find just one person who fits that description.

My sources reported details of the trade which includes a not so trust worthy charactor. It will be interesting to see who HE then gives it to. :)

Stören Sie nicht, wie wir alle Sprachen sprechen.

Hinder niet aangezien wij alle talen spreken.

Μην ενοχλήστε δεδομένου ότι μιλάμε όλες τις γλώσσες.

私達が言語すべてを話すように迷惑を掛けてはいけない。

不要打扰如同我们讲所有语言。

Não incomode como nós falamos todas as línguas.

:rolleyes::):)

Koon puet my pra! Pben alai koon Bill? Chai yen yen. Chip ping! B) (now let's see you babble fish that!):P

Edited by jpd43

Koon puet my pra! Pben alai koon Bill? Chai yen yen. Chip ping! :) (now let's see you babble fish that!):)

A full confession! I like it, Doug. :cool::rolleyes:

Nice try Bill, but it really says "You speak badly (as in not nice)! What's the matter with you, Bill? Keep a cool heart. Dang it!"

Koon puet my pra! Pben alai koon Bill? Chai yen yen. Chip ping! :cool: (now let's see you babble fish that!):)

A full confession! I like it, Doug. :):rolleyes:

Nice try Bill, but it really says "You speak badly (as in not nice)! What's the matter with you, Bill? Keep a cool heart. Dang it!"

This whole thing smells very bad, no matter what language you speak in! :P

Koon puet my pra! Pben alai koon Bill? Chai yen yen. Chip ping! B) (now let's see you babble fish that!):o

A full confession! I like it, Doug. :wub:<_<

So that's got to be in 'Doug-nese' :ph34r:

I'm with Tim on this one... there's a smell that's unpleasing. :lol::wub: .

So, who's going caching during the Holiday (that's not smuggling CVC Tag!!!)?? I think I'll have some free time for once! :o

As long as our baby is warm and dry...

Bandit.jpg

Well, I know what I am doing now! Thats the cutest swag I have ever seen. Is that an Australian Blue Merle Llama? Never mind, Im making a place for it right now. See ya soon!

So, who's going caching during the Holiday (that's not smuggling CVC Tag!!!)?? I think I'll have some free time for once! :huh:

As long as our baby is warm and dry...

Bandit.jpg

Well, I know what I am doing now! Thats the cutest swag I have ever seen. Is that an Australian Blue Merle Llama? Never mind, Im making a place for it right now. See ya soon!

Yes, she's very cute. But it's a bus yellow parka with blue jeans.

:) Merry Merry Christmas to all. Yes, I've been a lurker for ages, but I've been referred to the Forum to read this or that so many times, I figure what the heck.....

Thanks to all for the many chuckles I've enjoyed and thanks for keeping my good name out of all of it, too. hee hee

Just because your name has not appeared in print, does not mean it is good! You have no idea what has been said in the behind the scenes emailings! This is a vicious group!!!!!! :) However, as the detective Kojak used to say, "who loves ya, baby? :lol: Now having said that as well..........This is indeed one of the most fun groups I have ever belonged to and even though I have been wrongly maligned, I still come back for more! MERY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :lol:

Photom posted a note for CVC Tag!!! (Unknown Cache) at 12/25/2006

Log Date: 12/25/2006

Tag has found a FRIEND! When I left them they were singing Christmas carols at

33 44.104N 121 09.902W. Oh - and they both said "Merry Christmas."

Let's see.. That would be a little bit west of the Channel Islands, right? I hope Tag was wearing his life jacket! :)

...and thanks for keeping my good name...

Cough. Ya, right!! :lol:

...and even though I have been wrongly maligned, I still come back for more!

Another 'Good Name' trampled. :):lol:

I hope Tag was wearing his life jacket! [/font]:lol:

Tag is in good health and is out playing with the kids! Anyone interested in an adventure on Christmas?!!! :P:):)

Garmin or Magellan?

Hi, My brother is looking into buying a GPS and becoming our newest geocacher. He is looking at buying the Magellan - eXplorist 200 Do any of you own this? or would you recomend the Garmin Legend for the same money? Greg

Since no one has responded I'll throw in my two cents worth. I don't know anything about the eXplorist, but I have a Garmin Legend and think that it is a good starter gps. I used mine for about a year before upgrading to the Garmin Vista (more memory, built in basemap, other goodies, but twice the price of the Legend). Frankly, I think either one would be fine.

Garmin or Magellan?

Hi, My brother is looking into buying a GPS and becoming our newest geocacher. He is looking at buying the Magellan - eXplorist 200 Do any of you own this? or would you recomend the Garmin Legend for the same money? Greg

Since no one has responded I'll throw in my two cents worth. I don't know anything about the eXplorist, but I have a Garmin Legend and think that it is a good starter gps. I used mine for about a year before upgrading to the Garmin Vista (more memory, built in basemap, other goodies, but twice the price of the Legend). Frankly, I think either one would be fine.

I agree with Ted - and I have a couple Magellans. But, don't just take our positions, read your heart out in the GPS UNITS AND SOFTWARE FORUM: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=11

Happy New Year one and all.

I agree with Ted...

I agree with Ted too.

I've owned both Magellan and Garmin. IMHO, Garmin company is easier to deal with and much more interested in providing services to their patrons. Just look at the two web sites and see which one proves firmware updates on various GPSr. Garmin updates their software and hands it out freely so the customers are happy. Magellan always made me feel like they were doing me a favor.

Garmin also realized that Geocaching is a major contributor to their success and added icons and helps on various models. Magellan???

One last pointer. I really love the auto routing feature which is not offered on the lower priced units. It doesn't take too long to realize this is a feature that pays for it's self (in gas savings if not time savings). If there's any way possible, I'd make sure what I chose has a routing system.

P.S. I love that picture. It must be a FTF picture because I can't imagine anyone else going for it. <_<

Ok now with all this. I have the Garmin Vista. and I have not used the map feature cause it is pretty premitive. Is there something I can download to make it better? all I have is the mapsource that came with it. Greg

Never mind. I feel stupid. I never new I could download maps into my GPS. That adds a huge new eliment to this thing. Greg