Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

I'm scarred. I think I'm in this thread all alone! :)

Nice ride, Bill! Had a great conversation with Krypton about you.........and went through his coin collection and one popped out....a guy on a tractor. Hey! Wheres my coin! Harvest is over! I got my coins on Friday...and Ill tell you what, somebody needs to be slapped! The mail lady LEFT the 3 boxes on top of my mailbox ( Industrial strength......dad got tired of watermelon smashing....) All I could thing was dern....theres near $4 grand sitting there on a lone country road with the house set back in the orchard away from view....what if someone stole the coins? Im not sure WHO im mad at. But theres just somthing WRONG with that.

Sandra

I'm scarred. I think I'm in this thread all alone! :D

Nice ride, Bill! Had a great conversation with Krypton about you.........and went through his coin collection and one popped out....a guy on a tractor. Hey! Wheres my coin! Harvest is over! I got my coins on Friday...and Ill tell you what, somebody needs to be slapped! The mail lady LEFT the 3 boxes on top of my mailbox ( Industrial strength......dad got tired of watermelon smashing....) All I could thing was dern....theres near $4 grand sitting there on a lone country road with the house set back in the orchard away from view....what if someone stole the coins? Im not sure WHO im mad at. But theres just somthing WRONG with that.

Sandra

It's illegal for anyone to take mail OUT of your mailbox... I guess that applies to any boxes they strap to the sides (or otherwise tossed from the postal carriers vehicle).

I'm glad to see other people ARE still here in the virtual CVC land. The voices said they want to go caches with everyone of you. Night caching anyone?! :P

One last thing... What the HECK happened to CVC Tag?!! You have to read Mean Mike's hide log (or what it Nasty Nancy's?). The voices say this isn't currently a 'Night Cache'!! :D:D

I'm scarred. I think I'm in this thread all alone! :(

Sandra

One last thing... What the HECK happened to CVC Tag?!! You have to read Mean Mike's hide log (or what it Nasty Nancy's?). The voices say this isn't currently a 'Night Cache'!! :(:huh:

Is TAG still in the valley?? I thought Tom and Doug took him on another worldly adventure! :(

I'm scarred. I think I'm in this thread all alone! :(

Sandra

One last thing... What the HECK happened to CVC Tag?!! You have to read Mean Mike's hide log (or what it Nasty Nancy's?). The voices say this isn't currently a 'Night Cache'!! :(:huh:

Is TAG still in the valley?? I thought Tom and Doug took him on another worldly adventure! :(

Tag is strapped to a cow over by San Luis Reservoir down off 152. I am really tempted to take the day off work jsut so I can go try this one out.

HEY if whomever changed it is watching I would LOVE to get my last container back. I could put it out as a regular cache out here. (If you think you ahve it but are unsure if it is the right container email me and I'll let you know what container it is ) I would ahte to ruin the surprise for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Almost as tragic as the time that farmer guy let Tag get run over by a car! :ph34r:

Small detail here, but that was a Ford F350 with dual rear tires and a turbo charged 7.3 liter Powerstroke diesel engine. It's not even in the same tax bracket as a 'car'. :anicute: [sniff - poor Tag Sr.] :ph34r:

Oh geeze. Fake contrition. Next thing ya' know the farmer will be writing a book, "If I ran over TAG, here's how I did it." Well the good news at least ONE of the authors was convicted. :P:laughing:

Hello all. We just wanted to let anyone interested know that we will be hosting our 2nd Greater Palm Springs geocache event on saturday Jan 20, 2007. The event page should be up soon, once we hammer out a couple last location details. GCZJF8 is the waypoint once it's listed.

the GPScachers

Hello all. We just wanted to let anyone interested know that we will be hosting our 2nd Greater Palm Springs geocache event on saturday Jan 20, 2007. The event page should be up soon, once we hammer out a couple last location details. GCZJF8 is the waypoint once it's listed.

the GPScachers

South of Merced?!! Too scarry. I'm afraid of falling off the edge of the earth and that would surely do it! :cry::cry:

Hi WG

Hello Central Valley Cachers,

Those of us up in the foothills (Sonora area) are finally beginning to get organized. There has been some increased local caching activity in recent weeks. Any ideas?

Organized? Organized? I can attest that the CVC has yet to get organized. :P And MAC doesn't believe in any of that "offficial" stuff. <_<

I do have an idea for you though. CVC Tag loves to travel (he has been to Europe and China even though he's supposed to remain in San Joaquin or Stanislaus County.)

So if you foothill cachers want to get some attention, maybe a CVC Tag raid would be in order, kinda like a panty raid party back in college. B):huh:

Or maybe start initial planning for a Springtime event - after the rains have stopped. MAC is planning one for May 4-5 - a camping weekend at San Luis Resevoir Recreation Area. B)

Hello Central Valley Cachers,

Those of us up in the foothills (Sonora area) are finally beginning to get organized. There has been some increased local caching activity in recent weeks. Any ideas?

I do have an idea for you though. CVC Tag loves to travel (he has been to Europe and China even though he's supposed to remain in San Joaquin or Stanislaus County.)

So if you foothill cachers want to get some attention, maybe a CVC Tag raid would be in order, kinda like a panty raid party back in college. <_<:huh:

LOL! Uh, yeah...Tom would LOVE to see someone else tar and feathered and in the hot seat!! B)

LOL! Uh, yeah...Tom would LOVE to see someone else tar and feathered and in the hot seat!! :wub:

Tim!! Not true, our sentence has long ago expired with lots of time off for good behavior. And since then, BOGA was also found to be part of the problem as well.

So my motive is just to get CVC Tag out and traveling again - he does love to see new things. And BTW - he's all decked out for the season, ready to party. :):D

Edited by Photom

South of Merced?!! Too scarry. I'm afraid of falling off the edge of the earth and that would surely do it! :DB)

Does going north of Lodi have the same effect on you???? <_<:D:D

Hi Bill :)

Now, in all fairness... most of the last caches that I've found where North of Lodi! :DB) Hi Alan. I always know when you're coming onto this thread because all the fish hide. :):)

This years Venona "ACTIVITIES" are progressing well. We're at ACT 6 and tomorrow morning, some of the 'agents' are going up to Morgan Territory Park. What to guess how muddy they get?!!! :mad::D

South of Merced?!! Too scarry. I'm afraid of falling off the edge of the earth and that would surely do it! :DB)

Does going north of Lodi have the same effect on you???? <_<B):D

Hi Bill :D

Now, in all fairness... most of the last caches that I've found where North of Lodi! :DB) Hi Alan. I always know when you're coming onto this thread because all the fish hide. :):D

This years Venona "ACTIVITIES" are progressing well. We're at ACT 6 and tomorrow morning, some of the 'agents' are going up to Morgan Territory Park. What to guess how muddy they get?!!! :mad::D

So Bill,

Where is this years' link to the Venona drama? What do you want us CVC'er to do to help? What was the crime this time?

Secondly, there is a strong rumor that there is an UNDERGROUND RAILROAD developing between the South and the North. CVC Tag may be in trouble as I heard he may be involved in a spy exchange or something.

Nothing firm on that, but the grapevines are humming. :):)

Secondly, there is a strong rumor that there is an UNDERGROUND RAILROAD developing between the South and the North. CVC Tag may be in trouble as I heard he may be involved in a spy exchange or something.

Nothing firm on that, but the grapevines are humming. :):)

I smell a rat! Something tells me "Campingangel" must be related to the Photom, jpd43, Outrageous fortunes, 2 for the road gang. <_< Seems mighty peculiar that her very first find is CVC TAG, and she plans to take him out of state and abandon him! :mad: I think it may be time to form up a posse! :)

I smell a rat! Something tells me "Campingangel" must be related to the Photom, jpd43, Outrageous fortunes, 2 for the road gang. :) Seems mighty peculiar that her very first find is CVC TAG, and she plans to take him out of state and abandon him! <_< I think it may be time to form up a posse! :)

I smell a rat too, but it's not in MY house. I have nothing to do with this! (However, I wouldn't put it past Photom and jpd43.) Let's all keep watching to see what happens..... :mad:

Nothing firm on that, but the grapevines are humming. :santa::mad:

I smell a rat! Something tells me "Campingangel" must be related to the Photom, jpd43, Outrageous fortunes, 2 for the road gang. B) Seems mighty peculiar that her very first find is CVC TAG, and she plans to take him out of state and abandon him! ;) I think it may be time to form up a posse! :P

Sounds like Fresgo volunteered to be included in the list of suspects. I would be asking him whether he found tag or whether it was handed to him on a tainted platter. B)

Nothing firm on that, but the grapevines are humming. :santa::mad:

I smell a rat! Something tells me "Campingangel" must be related to the Photom, jpd43, Outrageous fortunes, 2 for the road gang. ;) Seems mighty peculiar that her very first find is CVC TAG, and she plans to take him out of state and abandon him! :P I think it may be time to form up a posse! B)

I don't know about all that other stuff, but I seem to be keeping excellant company! B)

Only one find and only a member for a few days and CampingAngel has already found the Forums. Isn't it amazing!? It took me ages to find the Forums. Welcome newbie. :santa:

ps to Mrs2Fer: Shall I get Tag for our trip to Mexico or will you?

Uhh, OF - maybe you'd better be more specific when you say "Tag." Looks like the Fresno Area Geo-tag may be a closer find. Southland Tag. Which one Hablo Español! ?? :mad:;)

Edited by Photom

I have the perfect solution for all those following this thread who would like to take CVC tag to exotic places outside of the Central Valley. In fact, GC.com has this novel concept of Travel Bugs (AKA TB's). Maybe some of you have heard of them.

I just placed my Unite for Diabetes TB into High Drug Cost! (GCZP0K). This TB is bound for the Ronda, Spain. So if you have that itch to take something out of the Central Valley, pick up this TB and head for Spain.

Also placed the Unite for Diabetes TB for Modesto, Turlock, Merced, Atwater, and Los Banos on my watchlist.

Happy Caching

Edited by CentralCArn

As regular Tour Group Leaders the 2Fers have copies of everyone's passports and know how to get duplicates, so that is no problem. BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa....

Heat up the tar and start gathering feathers!!! The premeditated lawlessness is just sickening. This is a family forum and what example are you setting for the kids?! Mayhem! :huh: Looks like our last hope is the Minute Men! :surprise:

Edited by Green Achers