Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

...that rotten lawyer. I'm hurt!

No! That wasn't directed at you Ted!! When I got to the trail trial, MAC was kind enough to provide me with a 'public defender'. Based on the case he presented, I think he's more of a 'public de-tinder' or the 'defender protender'! :ninja:

Will JPD43 have to wear something really special?

What a... [ahem] drag!

There sure are a large group of smart ladies around lately. Kind of seams too fishy if you ask me. :drama:

Congrats JPD!!!

Welcome to the Play Fair Solver Sorority! :)

So - when someone pledges to a Sorority - what kind of pledge "activities" are involved? Is it like a fraternity with a lot of beer being consumed?

Will JPD43 have to wear something really special? :P:rolleyes::D

If enough beer is involved I probably could be convinced to wear something, or nothing or something. :P

:P

Thanks for asking Ted... we lost out title of being Best At Night. We never got lost in the day course (unlike everyone else in the rally) but we must have missed all the arrival times. You loose twice the points for being early so it's better to be late. We're still waiting to see the points report so we can figure out how we blew it.

The first flat tire we had came at one of three locations where you have some free time! Those sections are only a couple hundred feet long so what are the chances in a 7 hour course?!

The second flat was delayed so the tractor was sitting at the hotel on Sunday morning when we noticed it. We were able to use the on board compressor to air it and made it to a service station that was open at 7 am on Sunday. How's that for luck?!

Most of the rigs that were awared had their wives in the vehicles. I think that was just by chance but I could be wrong. :P

Bottom line, we blew it. :huh: I can assure you we'll do better next year though. :)

So I guess you are saying you came in 121st place out of 120 entries?

No. I'm saying they awarded the top 3 for a bunch of different catigories... we didn't make any of the top three. So beating 115 entries is still bombing. [We came in 7th over all - for the record.]

Edited by Green Achers
So I guess you are saying you came in 121st place out of 120 entries?

No. I'm saying they awarded the top 3 for a bunch of different catigories... we didn't make any of the top three. So beating 115 entries is still bombing. [We came in 7th over all - for the record.]

Well, it certainly sounds as though you had a great time, which of course was most important. And 7th isn't a bad placement at all! :rolleyes:

Did you already sign-up for next years event?

I will if you do! It's a large burden to carry all of CVC at these outings. :laughing: FYI, there were two rental cars in the rally this year. Which reminds me - Did I ask everyone...

Q. What the difference is between a FWD and a rental car???

A. Gurer'f fbzr cynprf lbh whfg fubhyqa'g gnxr n SJQ.

:laughing:

I will if you do! It's a large burden to carry all of CVC at these outings. :P FYI, there were two rental cars in the rally this year. Which reminds me - Did I ask everyone...

Q. What the difference is between a FWD and a rental car???

A. Gurer'f fbzr cynprf lbh whfg fubhyqa'g gnxr n SJQ.

:P

Sounds like fun, but I don't own a vehicle where Nevada pinstriping would look ok. :blink:

Sounds like fun, but I don't own a vehicle where Nevada pinstriping would look ok.

It looked just fine on those two rental cars this year! :wub:

LOL! I have always wanted to do something like that but did not have the nerve to do so. I wonder what the rental car company said upon their return??? :wub:

I wonder what the rental car company said upon their return???

It went something like this...

Cacher: Here's the keys to your car. Thanks!

Agent: Wait a second! What the heck did you do to our vehicle?!

Cacher: Don't sweat it. It's a Jeep. Bye.

Agent: Bye nothing, pal. You're going to have to pay for that!

Cacher: Isn't that what the insurance I paid up front was for?

Agent: But you obviously drove this off road!

Cacher: That's what your suposed to do... it's a Jeep! - Later!

Agent: Good point.

Cacher: By the way, do you rent Hum-Vee's too?

Agent: We're closed.

:unsure:

I wonder what the rental car company said upon their return???

It went something like this...

Cacher: Here's the keys to your car. Thanks!

Agent: Wait a second! What the heck did you do to our vehicle?!

Cacher: Don't sweat it. It's a Jeep. Bye.

Agent: Bye nothing, pal. You're going to have to pay for that!

Cacher: Isn't that what the insurance I paid up front was for?

Agent: But you obviously drove this off road!

Cacher: That's what your suposed to do... it's a Jeep! - Later!

Agent: Good point.

Cacher: By the way, do you rent Hum-Vee's too?

Agent: We're closed.

:laughing:

LOL!!!! Too funny!

It's just my guess but I would have loved to be a fly on that wall. LOL

BTW, You won't even think about following through on that threat to take Tag out of the country! We'd hate to get all spun up for the next 6 weeks.

Of course not...I was just kidding...I would never think of taking Tag outside of the area. That would be wrong!!! :laughing:

Tag will be back in action within a few days. (Probably after the 4th)

I know everyone's having fun caching in this heat! To add to the fun, I went out today and replaced a bunch of my muggled caches and maintained a couple as well. Too bad CVC Tag isn't available to hunt but I'm sure that wil happen soon too.

Maybe someone should organize an Ice Cream Geo-Social or something. So many cachers are enjoying the 100+ degrees! LOL

As I write to the beating of the pounding war drums... I can't help but to ask something.

Q. Does anyone think I should adjust the rules to CVC Tag to force a quick turn around?

Q. Is two days a good time limit to getting CVC Tag relocated?

Q. Am I getting in more trouble again?

Q. Will it be worth the wait for Tim's efforts? (I think this is a 'Duh - Of course!!')

Q. Is Taz still mad about the time Tag was a hugh boulder and she was on a bicycle?

As I write to the beating of the pounding war drums... I can't help but to ask something.

Q. Does anyone think I should adjust the rules to CVC Tag to force a quick turn around?

Q. Will it be worth the wait for Tim's efforts? (I think this is a 'Duh - Of course!!')

Q. Is Taz still mad about the time Tag was a hugh boulder and she was on a bicycle?

No, no, yes, yes, ? :unsure:

Nah...I will get even one day :unsure:

Q. Does anyone think I should adjust the rules to CVC Tag to force a quick turn around? NO

Q. Is two days a good time limit to getting CVC Tag relocated? NO

Q. Am I getting in more trouble again? Probably

Q. Will it be worth the wait for Tim's efforts? (I think this is a 'Duh - Of course!!') It usually is

Q. Is Taz still mad about the time Tag was a hugh boulder and she was on a bicycle? HAHAHA Women don't get mad they get even!!! :unsure:

Doesn't the writeup ALREADY suggest 3 days as the MAX??

Of course!!

I still have that huge boulder!!!

My take is that whoever has Tag should at least post some kind of notice or progress every so often (like 2-3 days) even if TAG is still in their hands.

Doesn't the writeup ALREADY suggest 3 days as the MAX??

Of course!!

I still have that huge boulder!!!

My take is that whoever has Tag should at least post some kind of notice or progress every so often (like 2-3 days) even if TAG is still in their hands.

I did...I said it would not be placed until AFTER the 4th, and it is still, after the fourth...And BTW, since when do convicted felons get to vote?? I believe that Tom and Doug were one of the first (and worse) violators of MULTIPLE rules AND were convicted on all counts!! :D

Please excercise patience, as we did when you stole (ahem, borrowed) him...Or I will sit on him a bit longer! :D:unsure:

Edited by Sanruft