Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

There are several "newbie" hides popping-up in our region lately...It may be time for me to dust off the GPS! :(

Great idea! Maybe you could pop up to Stockton to keep Tag out of the hands of the world traveler.

BOGA can't do it since he sold all of his GPSrs to get attorney fees. :(:rolleyes:

Just a quick note..... where is yorkshire county? Is this some pre-amble to places Taglionis Jr. is to travel again?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...e0-47a6a1d43691

Ohh so it is in Europe...... AND Tom amazingly enough just delivered said TAG to Stockton for that Stockton lady to pick up..... hmmmm.... Is that the tar I smell heating up again?!?! :(:):P

I can say in complete honesty that WE DID NOT TAKE TAG TO STOCKTON FOR "that Stockton lady" to pick up. :rolleyes: As a matter of fact we drove around for quite some time looking for a specific "LAW OFFICE" only to find the brass name plate had been recently changed (at least it looked a lot shinier than the other one). If she does happen to come upon it though, at least we made an honest attempt at getting it back in play up North. So enough with the tar and feathes, My scalp is still peeling from the unpleasantness at Micki Grove Park!

I hear that Aloe Vera lotion can help with the peeling! :(

There are several "newbie" hides popping-up in our region lately...It may be time for me to dust off the GPS! :)

Great idea! Maybe you could pop up to Stockton to keep Tag out of the hands of the world traveler.

BOGA can't do it since he sold all of his GPSrs to get attorney fees. :D:)

Well, we thought about it but we are waiting for Ted or the nascarfamily to grab it...Ted hasn't had it in a long time and nascarfamily has never found it, so we thought we would let some others play with Tag for a bit. (Or maybe one of the newbies will grab it!!) ;)

Perhaps if Tag has not been found by the weekend we may head up to attempt to find him!

There are several "newbie" hides popping-up in our region lately...It may be time for me to dust off the GPS! :)

BOGA can't do it since he sold all of his GPSrs to get attorney fees. :D:)

Well, we thought about it but we are waiting for Ted or the nascarfamily to grab it...Ted hasn't had it in a long time and nascarfamily has never found it, so we thought we would let some others play with Tag for a bit. (Or maybe one of the newbies will grab it!!) ;)

Perhaps if Tag has not been found by the weekend we may head up to attempt to find him!

Got him!

BOGA can't do it since he sold all of his GPSrs to get attorney fees. ;):D

Well, we thought about it but we are waiting for Ted or the nascarfamily to grab it...Ted hasn't had it in a long time and nascarfamily has never found it, so we thought we would let some others play with Tag for a bit. (Or maybe one of the newbies will grab it!!) :P

Got him!

Congrats Ted...You need to hold on to Tag until after Laura and clan leave for the UK. :)

Edited by Sanruft
BOGA can't do it since he sold all of his GPSrs to get attorney fees.

My attorney says I'm not to reply to this but I don't think it will hurt to point out the total commitment to defending my good name. Tom and Doug blew off the charges and ended up in ankle bracelets anyway.

BTW, Do ankle bracelets interfer with the GPS receiption? OF, Doug, Tom and Kenny should all know and 2fer, Radikel and the Half Adult are all going to need to know! :)

BOGA can't do it since he sold all of his GPSrs to get attorney fees.

My attorney says I'm not to reply to this but I don't think it will hurt to point out the total commitment to defending my good name. Tom and Doug blew off the charges and ended up in ankle bracelets anyway.

BTW, Do ankle bracelets interfer with the GPS receiption? OF, Doug, Tom and Kenny should all know and 2fer, Radikel and the Half Adult are all going to need to know! :)

It must interfere with the reception... not too sure I ahve found too many since I was "busted"

There are several "newbie" hides popping-up in our region lately...It may be time for me to dust off the GPS! :D

BOGA can't do it since he sold all of his GPSrs to get attorney fees. ;):)

Well, we thought about it but we are waiting for Ted or the nascarfamily to grab it...Ted hasn't had it in a long time and nascarfamily has never found it, so we thought we would let some others play with Tag for a bit. (Or maybe one of the newbies will grab it!!) :)

Got him!

Congrats Ted...You need to hold on to Tag until after Laura and clan leave for the UK. :P

One more thing Ted...You may also want to figure out when Pat is coming...If he gets a hold of Tag, then it may be a VERY long time before we see it again!!

:(:(

Wow, so much advice about hanging on to tag. Sounds like he should lay low for about a month! :D

Wow - an ethical dilema involving an attorney who has been preaching "following the rules!"

On the one hand, if he puts it out - he's possibly aiding and abetting a potential felon by allowing Tag to be kidnapped once again.

On the other hand if he does not put Tag out, he clearly violates this rule (from Tag's description): "Holding this cache for over three days is a direct violation of the CVC Tag rules and punishable by Group installed Tar and Feathers!"

What will our attorney do? Anyone want to start some odds here? :(:)

:):huh:

Wow, so much advice about hanging on to tag. Sounds like he should lay low for about a month! :D

Wow - an ethical dilema involving an attorney who has been preaching "following the rules!"

On the one hand, if he puts it out - he's possibly aiding and abetting a potential felon by allowing Tag to be kidnapped once again.

On the other hand if he does not put Tag out, he clearly violates this rule (from Tag's description): "Holding this cache for over three days is a direct violation of the CVC Tag rules and punishable by Group installed Tar and Feathers!"

What will our attorney do? Anyone want to start some odds here? :):)

I lay odds that he plays nicely and places it soon...It will be up to someone who has devious thoughts to grab CVC after Ted places it and hold onto it for awhile....Kenny?? :laughing:

I lay odds that he plays nicely and places it soon...It will be up to someone who has devious thoughts to grab CVC after Ted places it and hold onto it for awhile....Kenny?? :laughing:

Here's an idea... since neither OF or Pat are coming to the event Saturday, why doesn't someone get Tag and bring him to the event? (Assuming Ted has let him out to play before that.) Tag loves to eat S'Mores. :):huh:

:):)

What will our attorney do? Anyone want to start some odds here? :laughing::huh:

I lay odds that he plays nicely and places it soon...It will be up to someone who has devious thoughts to grab CVC after Ted places it and hold onto it for awhile....Kenny?? :)

Hey now I don't hang onto TAG for devious reasons.... I hang onto him becasue life keeps getting in the way of Caching!!! tell you I jsut need to find out how to getpaid for geocaching!!!!!!!!

Thank you Sanruft. :) In fact, tag has already been placed again. He told me he liked downtown Stockton so much I decided to let him stay there a little longer. The Hunter Square fountain is currently turned off for cleaning, so I found another spot where he could enjoy the sound of falling water, which is at the recently built DeCarli Plaza. I hope he likes it. :huh:

:):)

Wow, so much advice about hanging on to tag. Sounds like he should lay low for about a month! :)

What will our attorney do? Anyone want to start some odds here? :):(

I lay odds that he plays nicely and places it soon...It will be up to someone who has devious thoughts to grab CVC after Ted places it and hold onto it for awhile....Kenny?? :)

Hey now I don't hang onto TAG for devious reasons.... I hang onto him becasue life keeps getting in the way of Caching!!! tell you I jsut need to find out how to getpaid for geocaching!!!!!!!!

LOL! No, but you DO have a devious mind...So you could just "care for" Tag while Laura leaves and Pat comes to visit! :(

...It will be up to someone who has devious thoughts to grab CVC after Ted places it and hold onto it for awhile....Kenny??

That's who I was going to guess!

GEEZ!!!! What did I do to deserve all this punishment! HAHAHAHA

I'll take it from here Kenny. Let's see how well I've learned from you. :laughing:

Since our campers are still sleeping, I'll take the liberty of reporting S'Mores and Snores a successful.

596089ca-8e35-405f-a380-d8e45964e703.jpg

Lot's of Food. Fun Games. Good 'Friends' that convicted me of everything I've ever done (and many things I've never done). It's a good feeling to have a completely clean slate. 2For and Radikel were pardoned for all their past wrongs and the bench warrants for failure to appear were 'taken care of'. They got off scott free! <_< Laura out witted everyone with catching the simplest of clues on an otherwise wonderful puzzle/adventure/challenge.

The sad part of the day was when we realized the Jugde had a little driving problem. He racked up his parked car while he was out caching with the group. (He wasn't even near his car!) Talk about your bad drivers. It was only to be compared to his ability to run a court room trial. In both cases... what a train wreck! :D

a5b60265-bf17-4fd2-9ff4-ceee544d00f8.jpg

I hope he caught the other car! :P

Edited by Green Achers

2For and Radikel were pardoned for all their past wrongs and the bench warrants for failure to appear were 'taken care of'. They got off scott free!

Yep - BOGA nailed it - he was indeed found guilty of failure to properly manage CVC Tag. The evidence was overwhelming and some of it his own handwriting to boot. But the best part was that he was captured and put in "handcuffs" even though he attemped to be incognito by coming in a disguise as a "Billy Bob."

BOGA did mis-state one thing though, the Judge was leaning towards a pardon for Radikel, but when he realized she was complicit in ALL the kidnappings to date AND was busted for speeding at the event... that was too much. The Judge placed her case on the venue for the next CVC / MAC event.

Many, many thanks to EVERYONE with a special thanks to 1) Jake4729 for bringing true justice to MAC land - even while suffering damage to his vehicle, 2) OF for making the superb banners and 3) The rest of the trial team for doing such a great and funny job, and finally 4) BOGA for being such a good sport! :ph34r::anitongue:

2For and Radikel were pardoned for all their past wrongs and the bench warrants for failure to appear were 'taken care of'. They got off scott free!

Yep - BOGA nailed it - he was indeed found guilty of failure to properly manage CVC Tag. The evidence was overwhelming and some of it his own handwriting to boot. But the best part was that he was captured and put in "handcuffs" even though he attemped to be incognito by coming in a disguise as a "Billy Bob."

BOGA did mis-state one thing though, the Judge was leaning towards a pardon for Radikel, but when he realized she was complicit in ALL the kidnappings to date AND was busted for speeding at the event... that was too much. The Judge placed her case on the venue for the next CVC / MAC event.

Many, many thanks to EVERYONE with a special thanks to 1) Jake4729 for bringing true justice to MAC land - even while suffering damage to his vehicle, 2) OF for making the superb banners and 3) The rest of the trial team for doing such a great and funny job, and finally 4) BOGA for being such a good sport! :anitongue::ph34r:

Not only did Bill try to pull off the Billy Bob thing, but we in Merced don't much care for preverts that come with little ladies that are not of age! :D They might get away with that WAY up we he is from, but down South we are law abiding citizens and would NEVER allow our daughters to be seen with a guy like Billy Bob er Bill :( . But since it turned out to be his daughter, wait! That's even more sick! :(

It was great fun and I think everyone had a good time. Really did suck though about the guy that ran into Jake4729's truck.

Thanks again to all who attended! :(

...but down South we are law abiding citizens...

Does anyone buy this?? [gag] Doug, this is Bill. You're having a dream! 'Law abiding citizens'? OMG. :D

It was proven that they are not law-abiding citizens...Evidence was overwhelming, and they still continue to threaten to remove Tag from the area.

OJ is a law-abiding citizen as well... :)

We train them very quickly here in the south land.

Here's a quote from two brand new MAC cachers who attended their very fist event Saturday.

Log Date: 6/3/2006

SteveAtw and BerniAtw attended their first event after caching for only two weeks....really enjoyed it. Met some very funny and nice people. Trial was hilarious....he was guilty as sin!

(Log is from the event page....)

Any questions? :laughing::laughing:

We train them very quickly here in the south land.

Here's a quote from two brand new MAC cachers who attended their very fist event Saturday.

Log Date: 6/3/2006

SteveAtw and BerniAtw attended their first event after caching for only two weeks....really enjoyed it. Met some very funny and nice people. Trial was hilarious....he was guilty as sin!

(Log is from the event page....)

Any questions? :laughing::laughing:

Rookies are easily tricked into beleiving Propaganda!!! :ph34r::laughing:

Rookies are easily tricked into beleiving Propaganda!!! :laughing::laughing:

Kenny - I don't recall seeing you there!! If you had been, you would have witnessed an ironclad case fully investigated by a team of three seasoned detectives, presided over by a real court representative from Fresno, and with a totally impartial jury. "Guilty."

The bottom line is that even BOGA said, "But I can now say I've had me day in 'court' so I'm going to have to live with the findings... " :laughing:

Edited by Photom
Well guys, another girl just solved the Play Fair cache!

(Girls don't) Play Fair

I'm so proud of your two. You really learned well and now you've made it on your own. I feel more liberty to do a good puzzle in CVC now - knowing you'll all run to your thinking tanks. :D

Yes, I guess we don't play fair when we use a tool the men don't have.

37e39951-1519-4e57-8b94-698e0933100a.jpg

Thinking Tank

Edited by Outrageous Fortunes

Rookies are easily tricked into beleiving Propaganda!!! :D:ninja:

Kenny - I don't recall seeing you there!! If you had been, you would have witnessed an ironclad case fully investigated by a team of three seasoned detectives, presided over by a real court representative from Fresno, and with a totally impartial jury. "Guilty."

The bottom line is that even BOGA said, "But I can now say I've had me day in 'court' so I'm going to have to live with the findings... " :D

Yeah I know I missed it... and believe me I really wanted to go... BUT I had an MDA ride on that morning PLUS my son's Birthday was that day so I had to do the birthday thing with him at Laserquest that night.

BUt I would have loved to have seen it.

Congratulations to the newest Play Fair Solvers; Kenna, SwtJo, and Outrageous Fortunes!!! :)

What? They are all females?? :lol: That seems to be the pattern with this one! :)

Great job ladies!

HEY! I found it too. I only had a little help from you girls, but I found it none the less. I still had to work out the dad nabbed puzzle! But Thanks to the ladies that did give me the gentle nudging I needed to get it worked out. And before any finger pointing starts happening, the only clues I got was "it's 3 words" and the rest is in the listing.

But Thanks to the ladies that did give me the gentle nudging I needed to get it worked out. And before any finger pointing starts happening, the only clues I got was "it's 3 words" and the rest is in the listing.

WHAT? WHAT?? WHAT??? You asked for or accepted help from the ladies?

When I get home from this trip, you need to have some remedial training!

:lol::):)

Ya! Remediate him, will you. And while you're at it, I think Pat needs a talking to as well. :lol: I'd help and do the darn puzzle but I'm working on the final details for the GBES Rally.

My order for MapSource maps was placed two weeks ago and the company never shipped it (and didn't tell me they didn't have it)! Man, am I hot! :) If I have to do that Navigational Rally with a paper map and a compus... you'll be able to hear me screaming from MAC-land. :) If I only didn't have to sell my old GPSr to pay for that rotten lawyer. :)

But Thanks to the ladies that did give me the gentle nudging I needed to get it worked out. And before any finger pointing starts happening, the only clues I got was "it's 3 words" and the rest is in the listing.

WHAT? WHAT?? WHAT??? You asked for or accepted help from the ladies?

When I get home from this trip, you need to have some remedial training!

:lol::):)

You know that sure sounds like sour grapes, since a mega computer didn't get er done!

Congrats JPD!!!

Welcome to the Play Fair Solver Sorority! :drama:

So - when someone pledges to a Sorority - what kind of pledge "activities" are involved? Is it like a fraternity with a lot of beer being consumed?

Will JPD43 have to wear something really special? :):ninja::ninja: