Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

I just got an email from the prime suspect... this isn't going to be pritty. It contained incriminating statements which required a Miranda Rights reply. I think we have enough on her to convict.

As it appears, our suspect hasn't acted alone and there are indicators of that as well. 2 for the Road will defenantly need to come in for questioning. :)

Something's missing from these logs - can anyone tell me what?!! :)

HONESTY!

INTEGRITY!

A SENSE OF REMORSE!

GUILT!

Hmm. Let's see, if GUILT is MISSING from the logs, that must mean NOT GUILTY!!

Must be a weak case when the lead attorney for the prosecution finds no guilt. :D

I'm sure glad I'm on the outside looking in this time. :D

Edited by Photom

Something's missing from these logs - can anyone tell me what?!! :D

HONESTY!

INTEGRITY!

A SENSE OF REMORSE!

Yes, those but where did the Prime Suspect leave Tag - that '2 For' was able to 'find' it? Sounds like a hand off to me! It could only be worse if this happened near 'The City of Lights'. :):D

Hello, everyone

Can't wait to see how this one comes out. Also just to let everyone know RCGDS is having it's monthly gathering on the 13th in COLOMA . If you have not been here come by and say hi. The event will be held at The Marshall Gold Discovery State Historical Park will be open along with the museums. Fishing and swimming are permitted in the river however, panning for gold is not. There are several geocaches in the area, as well. I strongly recommend you take some time to visit some of the many features of this wonderful park.

Hope to see you there.

Richard

Right, Tom. Thanks for reminding me that I need to add your name to the accomplish list. :wacko: Since you've been convicted of Geo-crimes that were committed with her... What's your relation to the prime suspect? When have you last been in contact with her? Remember that any thing you say will be held against you and this is being recorded! :wacko:

Hey Bill...Wasn't Tom and Doug still on probation from their last offense?? If so, being that they are accessories to Tag being kidnapped again as well as having prior knowledge to the current situation, (see above notes from Tom), doesn't it warrant a more serious punishment?? :laughing::ph34r:

HEY! What's Doug got to do with this? JPD43 (by the way, who is the JPD46 Tim was talking about? maybe I got a bum rap.....) Has been a model of law and order and justice and the American way and apple pie and roast beouf and Coq co vin, and cafe ole, and oh wait.........started to slip into a little bit af an accent there and I've never even been to "French & Italy". Anyway, as I was saying, I found Tag Jr., took him to the event in Ripon so he could witnes the MISCARRIGE OF JUSTICE that transpired there, then placed it back out fo rother cachers to find. I have had absolutely no contact with the perpetrators of this latest travellogue in the Tag Jr.s attempts to keep away from the total mismanagement of a certain farmer. It is my belief that Tag Jr. stowed away again without Radikel's knowledge and when she opened her luggage to find Jr. hidden there must have been thinking that since there were several geocachers from the Central Valley in the area, that it should be placed back out in the hopes that one of them would bring him back. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

Right, Tom. Thanks for reminding me that I need to add your name to the accomplish list. :wacko: Since you've been convicted of Geo-crimes that were committed with her... What's your relation to the prime suspect? When have you last been in contact with her? Remember that any thing you say will be held against you and this is being recorded! :wacko:

Hey Bill...Wasn't Tom and Doug still on probation from their last offense?? If so, being that they are accessories to Tag being kidnapped again as well as having prior knowledge to the current situation, (see above notes from Tom), doesn't it warrant a more serious punishment?? :laughing::ph34r:

HEY! What's Doug got to do with this? JPD43 (by the way, who is the JPD46 Tim was talking about? maybe I got a bum rap.....) Has been a model of law and order and justice and the American way and apple pie and roast beouf and Coq co vin, and cafe ole, and oh wait.........started to slip into a little bit af an accent there and I've never even been to "French & Italy". Anyway, as I was saying, I found Tag Jr., took him to the event in Ripon so he could witnes the MISCARRIGE OF JUSTICE that transpired there, then placed it back out fo rother cachers to find. I have had absolutely no contact with the perpetrators of this latest travellogue in the Tag Jr.s attempts to keep away from the total mismanagement of a certain farmer. It is my belief that Tag Jr. stowed away again without Radikel's knowledge and when she opened her luggage to find Jr. hidden there must have been thinking that since there were several geocachers from the Central Valley in the area, that it should be placed back out in the hopes that one of them would bring him back. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

Wow I need to get a new pair of boots after that one!!!!!!!!! :D

Wow I need to get a new pair of boots after that one!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Yes - it is a bit nauseating as well (sorry Doug.)

But on the other hand, Doug does make a VERY valid point about mis-management. While the farmer was in charge:

0. The farmer ran over Tag with a tractor. Serious damage, almost a murder.

1. Tag's dad went to Europe. The farmer did nothing!

2. Tag's father died of suffocation in a cow patty and extreme hypothermia due to cold rain. THis was because of the container the farmer put him it.

3. Tag Junior went to China. The farmer had a silly mock court where he convicted the wrong folks.

4. Apparently Tag went to Italy. The farmer did nothing.

5. Apparenty, Tag went to Paris. The farmer has not ordered any medical tests.

If that isn't mismanagement and tag abuse, I sure don't know what is!!

:wacko::laughing:

Edited by Photom

May 8 by Geo Bandits (735 found)

Maybe we could just start a new tag?? humm..Bill what do you think? By the way its been going us honest cachers will never have a chance at it..lol...

Here, Here! Somebody just figure a way to keep the scoflaws from accessing the placement information for the new tag and we're all set!

...JPD43 (by the way, who is the JPD46 Tim was talking about? maybe I got a bum rap.....) Has been a model of law and order and justice and the American way and apple pie and roast beouf and Coq co vin, and cafe ole, and oh wait.........started to slip into a little bit af an accent there and I've never even been to "France & Italy".

Who said anything about Italy, Doug?! :laughing: Care to make a full confession? It appears all the Southerners have a stake in this story.

And now Tom's making noise about a couple honest mishaps that we've had. Too bad Ted won't help because my good name's being slandered. :rolleyes:

Edited by Green Achers

Here's a surprise... The Half-Adult steps in from stage left. Surprise me - not. :ph34r: The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :o The picture is becoming rather crystal clear. We need to show these lawless vegabonds that CVC won't stand for this behavior.

_____

Ref:

_____

April 23 by Outrageous Fortunes (313 found)

N 41° 54.037 E 012° 29.097

I threw some coins one direction and a cache the other. Good luck! (don't worry, you don't have to get wet to find it.)

Wow, there is some really beautiful old stuff here! And a cache too! Had to be sneaky because the place is crawling with muggles. I'll hide it tomorrow. A of OF

_____

b06a2b13-cb20-4500-bae6-f32ece5b9699.jpg

Edited by Green Achers

Here's a surprise... The Half-Adult steps in from stage left. Surprise me - not. :) The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :o The picture is becoming rather crystal clear. We need to show these lawless vegabonds that CVC won't stand for this behavior.

_____

Ref:

_____

N 41° 54.037 E 012° 29.097

I threw some coins one direction and a cache the other. Good luck! (don't worry, you don't have to get wet to find it.)

Wow, there is some really beautiful old stuff here! And a cache too! Had to be sneaky because the place is crawling with muggles. I'll hide it tomorrow. A of OF

_____

b06a2b13-cb20-4500-bae6-f32ece5b9699.jpg

"And the sins of the parents are visited upon the children"

For shame Laura! :ph34r:

Hey Ted, Isn't there some GeoLaws regarding 'Contributing to the delinquency of a minor'? The Half-Adult may be rather bright for her age... but her age may make this the GeoCrime of all times. At least in CVC. :D

Unfortunately, this geogang cares not for geolaws or even common geocourtesy. I say it's time for some geo vigilanteism. Any ideas?

Hey Ted, Isn't there some GeoLaws regarding 'Contributing to the delinquency of a minor'? The Half-Adult may be rather bright for her age... but her age may make this the GeoCrime of all times. At least in CVC. :D

Unfortunately, this geogang cares not for geolaws or even common geocourtesy. I say it's time for some geo vigilanteism. Any ideas?

ooohh...vigilanteism...count me in! :D

And Happy Mothers Day to all the geo-mothers out there!

Edited by Sanruft

Let's see if I understand this correctly.

It's geocourtesy to run over Tag with a tractor and almost kill him.

It's geocourtesy to put Tag in a cow pie in inclement weather, which does kill him.

It's geocourtesy to let young Tag Junior witness a kangaroo court.

But it is NOT Geocourtesy to help educate young Tag Junior by taking him on a trip to France?

Is that about it??

I suspect there will be plenty of geo vigilanteism out and about in the Lake McSwain area on June 3, 2006. :D:D

Edited by Photom

Methinks phototom doth protest too much! Sign of a guilty conscience? :lol:

Methinks Ted & Rosa already got me this week, when he said:

"Here, Here! Somebody just figure a way to keep the scoflaws from accessing the placement information for the new tag and we're all set!"

I had to look up scoflaws to find out what it meant. BTW - use 2 "F's" when you look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But remember, the southern justice system is quite different than the northern CVC. The last time BOGA came this way, he was busted as he was finding a cache. Then, believe it or not, but he abanded it!! At least he called a Southerner to help him get out of the jam.

But, that reminds me to add "Cache abandonment" to the charges. :lol:

Oh. What kind of a cold person would keep Tag from this little broken heart. You bunch of mean, mean scofflaws. :lol:

Oh my. Now we are bringing in children to help with the crying?!?! :lol: OR was this little one left in the care of a "certain farmer" (BOGA)? :lol: Is there no end to the abuse this man inflicts on things in his control? :D "Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of Bill?" :lol:

how do I add a picture here? when I do it I get an error that says "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" Greg

Adding a Picture to a Forum Post

1. Your picture must be on the internet somewhere -- not on the hard drive. If you want to share a personal photo, but don't have web space, upload it to a cache log, cache page or your profile page.

2. Copy the URL for the image so that it's in your clipboard.

3. Compose your forum post. When you want to insert the image, click on the "Insert Image" button in the top "Code Buttons" section. It's the icon that looks like a photo of a tree.

4. A dialog box will pop up, prompting you for the URL of the image. Paste the URL from your clipboard into the box (Ctrl-V = paste) and click "OK."

5. Preview your post to make sure it works!

If you are having trouble, try practicing in the test thread that is pinned at the top of the "Getting Started" forum.

Oh. What kind of a cold person would keep Tag from this little broken heart. You bunch of mean, mean scofflaws. :)

5f3cac4d-c11a-43a2-8120-747c3c89799f.jpg

Yeah, yeah........pay attention as it looks like the coordinates may be posted soon.

Yeah, yeah..We've all heard that one before...Let's see, how does that phrase go...If Tom or Doug's lips are moving... :):D:):)

Anyone else wondering why the two probates always know the next move of the futatives? :) Makes you wonder who the master mind is. And why hasn't Laura stepped into the picture - since her child has commited such as serious Geo-Crime. :)

BTW, I read a license plate frame this morning. ''99% Angel... But that 1%'' I had to look twice to see if I was driving!! :)

Edited by Green Achers

Anyone else wondering why the two probates always know the next move of the futatives? :( Makes you wonder who the master mind is. And why hasn't Laura stepped into the picture - since her child has commited such as serious Geo-Crime. :(

BTW, I read a license plate frame this morning. ''99% Angel... But that 1%'' I had to look twice to see if I was driving!! :lol:

The only reason I knew anything about this was because I got notified by Geocaching.com, that a note had been posted and when I went there, there was this note from Radikel but it seemed she forgot to post the coordinates. Had to give her a little grief about that and thought I'd let everyone know. So much for trying to be helpful. So for now on.............................NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!

Anyone else wondering why the two probates always know the next move of the futatives? :( Makes you wonder who the master mind is. And why hasn't Laura stepped into the picture - since her child has commited such as serious Geo-Crime. :(

BTW, I read a license plate frame this morning. ''99% Angel... But that 1%'' I had to look twice to see if I was driving!! :lol:

The only reason I knew anything about this was because I got notified by Geocaching.com, that a note had been posted and when I went there, there was this note from Radikel but it seemed she forgot to post the coordinates. Had to give her a little grief about that and thought I'd let everyone know. So much for trying to be helpful. So for now on.............................NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!

Again...the lips are moving so he must be....... :(

Anyone else wondering why the two probates always know the next move of the futatives? :blink: Makes you wonder who the master mind is. And why hasn't Laura stepped into the picture - since her child has commited such as serious Geo-Crime. :ph34r:

BTW, I read a license plate frame this morning. ''99% Angel... But that 1%'' I had to look twice to see if I was driving!! :)

Again...the lips are moving so he must be....... :huh:

Dang Tim, you're a tough crowd to play to. You and your family going to be able to make the S'Mores & Snores?

Anyone else wondering why the two probates always know the next move of the futatives? :ph34r: Makes you wonder who the master mind is. And why hasn't Laura stepped into the picture - since her child has commited such as serious Geo-Crime. :blink:

Again...the lips are moving so he must be....... :huh:

Dang Tim, you're a tough crowd to play to. You and your family going to be able to make the S'Mores & Snores?

We are going to try but it is not looking very promissing...I have a really busy schedule for the next three months.

It was my esteemed pleasure to run into Bill of Green Achers tonight at a graduation ceremony. Bill's daughter and my twin sons graduated from 8th grade, and I was rather surprised when I saw him just before the ceremony in the gymnasium. After the graduates filed out, I sauntered over and we had a nice little chat.

After we left I was tempted to go after CVC Tag with my family in tow (since Tag was less than ten miles away), but none of us had eaten dinner yet, so my plans were foiled... :ph34r:

Anyway, it was great seeing you again, Bill!

It was my esteemed pleasure to run into Bill of Green Achers tonight at a graduation ceremony. Bill's daughter and my twin sons graduated from 8th grade, and I was rather surprised when I saw him just before the ceremony in the gymnasium. After the graduates filed out, I sauntered over and we had a nice little chat.

After we left I was tempted to go after CVC Tag with my family in tow (since Tag was less than ten miles away), but none of us had eaten dinner yet, so my plans were foiled... :ph34r:

Anyway, it was great seeing you again, Bill!

Mac family I love your picture there. I use to look out my window there every day and see Yosemite Falls. I lived in Yosemite Valley for 13 years.

Anyone else wondering why the two probates always know the next move of the futatives? :wub: Makes you wonder who the master mind is. And why hasn't Laura stepped into the picture - since her child has commited such as serious Geo-Crime. :wub:

BTW, I read a license plate frame this morning. ''99% Angel... But that 1%'' I had to look twice to see if I was driving!! :wub:

Again...the lips are moving so he must be....... :ph34r:

Is this your feebled attempt to change the subject and take suspicion away from you? HAHAHAHA when is the smore's event? I might have to try to make it to this one....

I have been watching all of you.

Fair warning! I'm coming to California in the near future. This time if I get a hold of Tag someone will have to come retrieve it.

Again this has been a fair warning, just like the last one I gave.

Motorgirl, a cacher who lived in Berkeley, was killed in a traffic accident on her motorcycle last night on 580 Westbound near the Livermore Ave. exit. She was organizing a picnic event on the Berkeley waterfront for Sunday, May 21st.

Check out www.thegba.net for more info.

Edited by Wacka

Motorgirl, a cacher who lived in Berkeley, was killed in a traffic accident on her motorcycle last night on 580 Westbound near the Livermore Ave. exit. She was organizing a picnic event on the Berkeley waterfront for Sunday, May 21st.

Check out www.thegba.net for more info.

Since there are many cachers with similar caching names, I wanted to correct this one. It is MOTOGRRL, not MOTORGIRL, and we are saddened by the news. Our prayers go out to her family and friends.

Anyone else wondering why the two probates always know the next move of the futatives? :o Makes you wonder who the master mind is. And why hasn't Laura stepped into the picture - since her child has commited such as serious Geo-Crime. :unsure:

BTW, I read a license plate frame this morning. ''99% Angel... But that 1%'' I had to look twice to see if I was driving!! :anicute:

Again...the lips are moving so he must be....... :anicute:

Is this your feebled attempt to change the subject and take suspicion away from you? HAHAHAHA when is the smore's event? I might have to try to make it to this one....

Kind of odd how much was said about TAG being unavailable and how terrible that was,yet it has been available now for 3 days and no one has jumped on it.

S'Mores and Snores is June 2, 3 & 4 with the main picnic event for the 3rd.

Anyone else wondering why the two probates always know the next move of the futatives? :laughing: Makes you wonder who the master mind is. And why hasn't Laura stepped into the picture - since her child has commited such as serious Geo-Crime. :lol:

BTW, I read a license plate frame this morning. ''99% Angel... But that 1%'' I had to look twice to see if I was driving!! :laughing:

Again...the lips are moving so he must be....... :wub:

Kind of odd how much was said about TAG being unavailable and how terrible that was,yet it has been available now for 3 days and no one has jumped on it.

S'Mores and Snores is June 2, 3 & 4 with the main picnic event for the 3rd.

Unfortunately, Tag has been gone so long that most of us had doubts that he would ever be back here! It takes a little while to sink in that Tag actually was in the proper territory again. :laughing:

I have been watching all of you.

Fair warning! I'm coming to California in the near future. This time if I get a hold of Tag someone will have to come retrieve it.

Again this has been a fair warning, just like the last one I gave.

LOL! That would be too funny!